I'm a dosser who takes pictures of inane scenery thread

Not an amazing walk as such but I always love being up on height on a clear frosty morning when you can see the fog rising below you. Often see it on the M7 on the valley around the birdhill junction.

A few of us went on a road trip way off down to the Cliffs of Dover today. A gorgeous sunny day with temperatures rising to a balmy +1 degree. Not much down there tbh but well worth seeing the cliffs.

Down in Aghadoe for the weekend with herself… Unreal view of the lakes of Killarney from the room… Must go for a ramble in the morning. 2

The Clare Glens is a grand walk.

In metropolitan areas I like to walk the pier in Dun Laoghaire.

A nice walk. Killiney hill is also enjoyable and very picturesque

A lad I was in school with fell off the quarry on Dalkey/Killiney hill. Broke both his legs. Cans had been had. He was laid up a fair while after that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54IN3URGuM8

Was driving along this morning with the sun beating down and the morning fog rising off the fields, when a doe and what looked like two calves emerged from the cover and across the field. A lovely sight.

Doe, a deer? A female deer? With ray? A drop of golden sun?

Were you comimg from Tipp Runt? There is a lot of fallow up around there. Keeper Hill is one of the best known spots in the country for them.

I was, it was near Cnocán An Éin Fhinn

An 8k trot along the beautiful Flaggy shore this morning. Outstanding scenery all the way.

Tricky enough when wet but a lovely place to be sure.

I was down by the flaggy shore last Autumn during my world tour of Clare. A fine wild spot…

I am only 3 miles on the galway side of it so would ramble there regular enough. Have ran there in all weather and its a wild spot for sure. Always beautifull though.

You should have called for the tae SS, the family crest hangs proudly in the parlour!

I should have alright, I was coming from Doolin as I had intended to get the ferry to Aran for the day. Unfortunately it was too windy and they wouldn’t sail. I carried on to Finvarra Martello Tower and the Flaggy Shore before heading towards Kinvara and popped into the auld gaffe, Dunguaire Castle. Was surprised to see they had the foresight to build a garage in the bawn of the castle!

A noble road trip.

The folklore around that castle used to mystify me as a child. Dishes floating out the window and up towards the burren…

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 742735, member: 686”]A noble road trip.

The folklore around that castle used to mystify me as a child. Dishes floating out the window and up towards the burren…[/quote]

At the top of Sliabh Carran right now. South Galway flowing out in front of me to the east and the inlet of Bell Harbour to my west. Inis oirr, muchinish castle and keith woods holiday home all clear as day in front of me.

Right, I better head back down.

I’d say you’re freezing your little bollix off there kp

The Vee pass in Clogheen, Cahir, Co Tipperary.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9a/The_Vee_-geograph.org.uk-_216229.jpg