I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

The brother in law was afraid dropping me off into town yesterday after the session I had on Friday… I’m fucking worse now…

1 Like

drinking is a mugs game, I have joined AA

6 Likes

AA is a mugs game mate, would drive you to drink

1 Like

I need help to fight my demons

Oh yeah, no doubts about last night. Just life in general and gods plan for us.

Just took the cap off a bottle there

2 Likes

This is where I am right now. Horrendous dose of the fear all day. Both the little lady and Mrs J caught me cursing myself out loud.

3 Likes

There is no plan, I fear. I fear more, however, that there is.

2 Likes

It does help alright

I was happy enough with my Xmas party performance on Thursday night when I woke up on Friday morning even though it was a Leeson street stupid o clock job but 2 more days of boozing has followed and now my mind is trying to convince me that I will be arrested as soon as I walk in the office door tomorrow morning.

There’s no fear like the work fear.

4 Likes

Sensational stuff. This is how my brain works too. I’ve convinced myself I’m about to have a heart attack.

3 Likes

Putting your phone on silent in case it beeps with a message telling you about what might have happened

4 Likes

Id take a heart attack over the dose of fear I had the last time I went on a big session. I wasn’t out of it for a week. Havent had more than 3 or 4 drinks since such is the mental scarring

I just don’t do it anymore. We had a bit of a session at a sales conference in October. I had four pints. Ordered a double whiskey at 11 and brought it to bed with me. Fresh as a daisy the next morning

1 Like

Drinking whiskey in bed is how you stop having a problem with drinking?

1 Like

Four pints and a double whiskey and in bed by 11 is hardly tearing the arse out of it especially when there’s a free bar

1 Like

Have a watch of this mate. It can be done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll6GxYVJcuo

1 Like

You weren’t too bad when I ran into you mate

1 Like

You’d hardly take a drink in porto? Sure we don’t even have a pub…

Are you a 23-year old female working in recruitment, mate?

4 Likes

Absolutely shitting it that I’ve used that terminology on TFK myself now.

1 Like