I'm a whiney bitch who can't drink for shit these days

Signing in. 6 (six) pints last night and awake since 06:00. CBBCs on the telly and the headache is on me. Can’t drink for nuts these days

There’s nothing to be happy about there mate,
I had about 8 pints in Dingle last night with a head cold brewing, bumped into an old pal on the street yesterday and arranged to meet up, I’ve barely slept and feel shitty

Stop talking sense would you. I’ve just realised there’s nothing better then waking up in the morning after no beer the night before and ready to rock. I had great plans for today. Im going back to bed for an hour. Hopefully that’ll sort it out. I’ll be damned if I’m going to let the bit of good weather pass me by.

Just lay the blame squarely on the particular craft beer you had last night,

1 Like

Mugs.

1 Like

The about 8 pints bit is telling🤔

6 pints last night and in a heap.

Drinking more than five pints from your mid thirties on is a mugs game. Drinking is a young mans pastime.

7 Likes

I haven’t had a big drink since the Limerick v Kk game . I will have a good few pints tonight after u 20 final . It is a mugs game after 40 . 2 day Hangovers are a cunt .

Signing in. About 8 pints here also last night and I am bolloxed this morning.

1 Like

It’s the paranoia I can’t handle.

1 Like

Lads, I don’t know how ye do it. Its a mugs game when you are over 40. Lying in bed in the morning after 5 pints totally destroyed with paranoia.

It would need to be the mother and father of all hangovers to induce paranoia surely? Don’t think I’ve any experience of that tbh

I had 2 cans of lech last night when I was doing a bit of work. . It’s a nice reward at the end of the week

1 Like

Yes . Everyone looking at me. Minor problems exacerbated by 10 . Bad news all told

Would you be able to leave it at the 2?

I drank 10 pints last night and then went onto the shorts. I’m not a young man anymore. Today will be tough

3 Likes

You may as well get a few more wears out of them before winter sets in.

3 Likes

Off to get banjoed.

2 Likes

Good man

Don’t be coming in here tomorrow whining like a complete fanny though