I'm drunk, I just broke the Hoover and My Mrs is Mad

Now’s not the time for cheap shots, mate. This is a dangerous time out there in the real world with a mitred formite in the heart of mordor. He needs support.

1 Like

I’m familiar with that phrase in county Limerick too. I’ll be signing in here in maybe 12-15 months all going well, it’s too blissful at the moment.

6 Likes

What’s so funny you horrible prick?

Huh :sleeping:

Just to confirm…I had no breakfast…went to a wedding lunch and had 5 Guinness before eating…had two white wines with dinner and two pints of cider after three courses. I’m shitting freely now. The Hoover is still in bits.

6 Likes

Did you make a holy show of the Princess in front of her pals?

No greater crime

1 Like

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day kid.

Fuck the hoover…you won’t be asked again for awhile anyway.

Is that all you drank before doing a Jim McDonald on the hoover? :flushed:

No, I’m quite the charmer in all social occasions, kid…I was supping with Justin McCarthy for the most of it.

1 Like

That’s great news mate, I’m sure I speak for approximately 65% of the forum when I say we’re here for you.

Ordinarily that is only the warm up, but the Guinness for breakfast had me lovely and toasty.

Fuck sake, I don’t have to go into the archives to know that you’ve said some terrible things about that poor man.
Was he close to John Horgan at all I wonder?

I never once bad mouthed him…he is close to princesses’ uncle ( through marriage)

2 Likes

Wrong fucko.

@ChocolateMice backed Justin throughout the strike. :ronnyroar:

And rightfully too.

1 Like

Glad to hear it,
Why the animosity :disappointed:

A wedding lunch, for FFS :rollseyes:

@ChocolateMice did you apologise to your Mrs this morning?

The couple got married away, immediate family only…their folks put on a lunch for their own friends and family…is that alright, pal?

I’m up since 6.30 making it up to her, pal.

So not only did you have to vacuum the whole house this morning but you’ve had to wash the floors, clean the bathroom, and do a few rounds of washing as well?