I'm drunk, I just broke the Hoover and My Mrs is Mad

Great thread - Well done @Horsebox

@feck_it - Did you buy your wife a hoover for Christmas in the end?

And I get stick for going for a swim? @gilgamboa went for a full date with a lad while out with his missus.

4 Likes

A few brandies is very different to meeting a fella for a naked swim in the middle of the night pal…jaysus

3 Likes

The length of a wedding? Ye just hit it off u suppose.

5 Likes

Never heard the phrase about Brandy?

Lucky there wasn’t a bank vault around

Those rugby chaps are strange fish.

A belt of the sweeping brush did the job

:rofl::rofl:

She just let the cat out after i had her in for the night… Now I’ll be sent down at 2.30am to let her in when she’s meowing incessantly to come in… I just had a right go at the mrs for letting her out… Im fuming.

4 Likes

Mate, a fucking cat.

It doesn’t matter. The point stands… fucking women going around worrying about all kinds of nonsense tbat isn’t important so they’re distracted… And what happens??? The cat gets out, that’s what! … Oh they won’t be so distracted at 2.30am when the bastard cat is meowing the house down… No siree, the mind will be well tuned in to their surroundings then as you’re told to go down and let her in.

7 Likes

You’re better than this

I’m away to focus on my nfl fantasy lineup. I’ll have calmed by after then.

The point still stands tho.

3 Likes

Well I’m surprised. You always struck me as a very cat person.

Cats don’t need humans. Humans don’t need cats.

2 Likes

If the cat starts that carry-on just throw a bucket of water over her- she wont let it out again

2 Likes

How did animals ever survive without humans giving them baths, haircuts and heated beds

1 Like
9 Likes

There was a time in my life where Id gladly welcome a pussy into the house at 2.30 am