I'm drunk, I just broke the Hoover and My Mrs is Mad

yes. yes. yes.

Did you get the old " are you married to the lads in the pub " line from her ?

Yes yes fucking yes.

No. I’ve never heard that line from her but I believe weird shit happens down the country.

2 Likes

On the contrary, perfect time to go home. Ju now has a full night sleep ahead of him unlike the mugs that went out at 8 fall in at 3 am.

The other viewpoint is that his friends think he’s a bitch and his wife hates him anyway.

4 Likes

These guys are upper middle class. We have no idea how their peers would view this behavior.

2 Likes

Ah right.

It’s more than possible that my friends had enough of me and my wife thinks I’m a bitch for not standing up to her. Or she did, til I stood up to her there about 10 mins ago.

2 Likes

Car crash stuff…

1 Like

She could be seething that I’m trying to drop her down a semi-class.

1 Like

You’ll regret it bitterly when the hoyno wears off.

Thankfully there are limits to my cuntistry. I wouldn’t drink it if it was saor in aisce.

2 Likes

If you’d met the cunts that run the place you’d be delighted with your stance.

Im sure things will be much better once you and mrs J awaken. Stay strong, pal.

Are you suggesting he drove home?

Try bringing your missus to a wedding of your friends when ye aren’t going out that long, getting locked and abandoning her with people she didn’t know.

Oh lads did I pay for that one. Still hearing about it.

2 Likes

i’ve done it. Problem was the people that I left her with that she did not know were my family.

1 Like

A tried and tested method of seeing will she stay the course . If herself and the family manage not to kill each other or you she’s a keeper.

3 Likes

Iv been that soldier. Also went to a wedding of one of her friends v early on and myself and one of the other boyfriends tipped off for a walk/quiet pint after the meal which ended up in us having a few medicinal brandies and not coming back to the wedding til the music was all over. Hardship

1 Like