I'm going into town now

Bandage, are you currently sporting a beard or is this for another area of male grooming?

It’s not really related to the thread but I’m sitting on the jacks dropping a log. Filled my plate 3 times at breakfast, coffe, OJ, and pastries.

Has he a big hairy arse to match the cromagnon man forehead ?

Be safe,pal.

I’ve been sporting a beard for nearly a year, pal. I can’t envisage being beardless ever again.

What class of a beard? if you don’t mind me asking?

lads for the benifit of forum members , would anyone know if that thai massage place in temple bar is open on bank holidays?
its 10am-8pm usually on weekdays i believe

Ill send you on a picture

Alternating between a 0.5 & 1 blade depending on hair length. Kept relatively tidy. It really brings out my cheekbones, mate.

Well done, I’m delighted for you:clap:

Strolling around town on my own with some good tunes in my ears looking at girls is one of my favorite activities. There’s not a better way to spend a Saturday morning really.

Just being alone is great actually.

I will be driving into town to collect my roommate later. Right in the middle of the day. It’s a real blot on my day.

Why do you share a room?

I’m in town right now - I’ve purchased shoes and ties and these items weren’t even on my list. Anything can happen in town, absolutely anything. I might even buy a shirt to wear to ClarkeyCat 's birthday bash next week. I know he’d love that.

Preferable to turning up topless really.

Welcome back dunph!

Clarkey would prefer him turning up topless

Briantinnion is a New Yorker. It’s just an expression they use

Why does anyone share a room?

Just back from town. I got a load of stuff in the end and my arms are sore from carrying all of it home with me. I’m going to have a punnet of strawberries now.

Or bottomless