I'm going into town now

Yeah its the trivial things that really get people vexed in this country. There was nearly a public outcry at the news yesterday that a mural in Macroom that contained a Murphys stout advert and a cat was being done away with. Its part of new alcohol advertising legislation and its proximity to schools. Anyway apparently this mural on the gable end of a building had major calming qualities when it came to waiting in traffic in Macroom. They’ll really have to build that bypass now.

Go away you 5/8

There will be no quarter asked or given in this battle.

Time to get the man in red sorted.

Traffic was mental in Limerick yesterday, and that was before the rugby match.

No it wasn’t.

Out in Blanchardstown earlier.

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

I took a stroll through Brown Thomas yesterday. I’ve never seen a shop as busy.

Went to Brown Thomas on my recent visit to Dublin. Way bigger selection of mens brands than the Limerick store but most of it looks like scumbag chic.

1 Like

I didn’t think it was all that bad. Traffic seemed worse today if anything. Tipperary Roundabout chaos building nicely.

Woeful lies from him, I was all over the city yesterday and traffic was fine.

At the height of the tiger, brown Thomas in galway sold 400 handbags on Christmas eve at an average price of a thousand euros.

1 Like

I’m always nervous of a gangland hit in the menswear section when I am in there.

If Gucci did bullet proof vests they would clear up

1 Like

A nice sleeveless bomber jacket style zip up that was both stylish and bulletproof would be a big hit alright you’d think

Why would I lie about the traffic? Were you out the Ennis Road yesterday? Have Woodies a sale on or something?

I’ll answer my own question. 50% off all Christmas stuff.

I’d say that’s what caused the traffic congestion.

A fucking cattle mart lads.

Inside in the Monster House?