I'm going into town now

Ah I don’t know. Things are called ‘balls’ now and they are effectively dinner dances.

There’s a hell of a lot that could go wrong here. This could make or break your Crimbo.

Best of luck juhy…its like a night you could end up nightswimming

I’m in town.

If you play this right you could end up a hero

The stakes are high

I genuinely would not be able to carry on in this situation and would probably end up discarding the bodywarmer on the street somewhere. God speed.

Discard an extra layer which his partner will gladly wear later on on the way home? Such acts of kindness return awesome dividends.

Would you not just put it behind the bar and go back for it during the week?

Advice on keeping clothing on a night out? Really?

Is that a reference to me shitting myself?

It is

3 Likes

Well played

Tell her to cancel the nail appointment @Juhniallio. You can’t let her walk all over you here and that wasn’t a fair move on her part.

3 Likes

If you give out this advice, you’ve to put your money where your mouth is.

Are you willing to let the man live in your spare room for a week?

1 Like

The inner chimp is in control, he’ll want to but he won’t be able to help himself

Well, I went here, then I went out for the dinner into town, at which I had just the six (6) pints.
I then went for some reason on the metro to another pub to meet the Wythenshawe weightlifting club, who I dimly recall meeting. I had about 1.2 (one point two) pints of Guinness before stumbling home.
I’m as rough as a rough thing.

6 Likes

Up ya boyo. Get some pig products into you and a nice walk (or a ride if the Mrs is obliging) and you’ll be A1 within an hour

Fuck it lads, I’m hanging. I fucked it up. A superb night for the most part. Lovely pints in the Stag’s head till well after closing and then made the fateful error og going on elsewhere… Got a nightlink…fell asleep on the nightlink…got thrown off at the depot…had to get a cab then anyway… Got home then realised I’d lost my phone… Woke the house…spent a few hours ringing it…finally got an answer…some lad cleaning a bus found it…gotta go pick it up now.

Mrs J has just gone to mass with the little lady. Her mam will be there, so I’m off the hook. My job is…to get rid of the breakfast dishes. Not sure I’m capable.

34 Likes

You’re in the wrong thread for a start

1 Like