I'm going into town now

It happened alright. Falling asleep used to be a regular occurrence for me drunk but I’ve knocked it on the head a bit in recent years. You’re probably right that I shouldn’t be trusted though.

So last night’s scenario was a???. You’re an abject failure as a father.
Your role was to be steadfastly with your little girl and you put drink before your own debauchery. You’re dead to me metaphorically speaking.

Not at all. Mrs J was always down for that mass. I was to be at home minding the little fella, which I was.

He was at home minding you. I know the feeling.

Beirut lads. Fucking Beirut

Did you take too many pills for your ribs? You’re in kilkenny pal…

I’ll likely be in the coachman next Friday light

It’s somewhat vague a chara. It could be a multiple of things in varied locations:

A pub in Didsbury.
A brothel in Ballyragget.
A bare-knuckle venue near Drom
A bus terminal in Kilmallock.
A chipshop in Kinvara.
A diesel washing plant in Silverbridge.

Endless options.

2 Likes

Maigh cuilinn

I had my first drinks of the xmas period yesterday. 8 lovely pints of Guinness over a prolonged period. Unfortunately i now need to get up and do all my xmas shopping :roll_eyes:

Edit…before 12 because we are going to Santa

2 Likes

Don’t get bagged

Walking kid…

1 Like

One if the perks of my job. I got all mine done a month ago.

St Bernard hats and scarves for everyone

7 Likes

And the jumper. Dont forget the jumper

I was in Arnotts at 9.15 this morning with my 12 year old daughter. There was a queue of at least 200 people at a Littlesmiths Jewellry counter. She informed me it’s bespoke, engraved jewellery.

I bottled going on there. Wrecked from nights. I’ve more nights tonight and tomorrow so it bodes well

On the way in now on the alias for a boozy lunch. Giddy out. Little lad left behind with the Grandparents and the whole day ahead. It’s the most wonderful time of the year …

Same thing a couple of weeks ago.

Cork city was v quiet. No queues for the mahon point exit either …