I'm going into town now

I’ve sent herself and the smallie down to Dunnes in Douglas as I’m dialled into a college lecture. I’m looking forward to tall tales of doomsday shopping from other Corkites

I’ll be stopping off in supervalu in tralee later.

I’m sure it’ll be grand and the kerry lads are laughing their holes off at the rest of us

Get her to Bing back a breakfast toastie from obriens. I had one there thursday morning. Lovely

1 Like

Naw. The sausages in them are pure mean

I need to replace a bag of MilkyWay Magic Stars that were bought “in case of quarantine”

2 Likes

Very quiet actually even compared to a normal Saturday abundance of everything even bog roll pasta rice etc

1 Like

Very disappointing

Just stopped in Midway there on the way down the M7. Quieter than usual, but the only visible sign of the current situation was a big one at the café counter saying keep-cups were no longer being accepted.

Do you have Asda in the Free State? £15! Usually at least £20
jameson - Copy

We don’t but we can access Cassidy’s fuel emporium in Derrylin. Tommy has what may be described as an Aladdin’s cave out the back. You buy a 1000ltr of kerosene and tip out the back for a rummage - you’ll find the Jameson among other brands in the liquor crate.

Tommy has a penchant for dealing in even figures and you’d always find yourself tipping away with the bottle(s) for whatever rounded out the transaction. A gentleman.

2 Likes

I’m going pinting later.

1 Like

Thinly veiled “I’m off on a celeb spotting adventure”.

Unlikely. Ill stay local. I’ve a shocker of a headache.

please dont mate

1 Like

Would you describe your symptoms as “feverish”?

1 Like

The Kyle Centre in Portlaoise was very calm around midday but I’d say the damage was done earlier this morning as there was barely a nappy, non perishable good or pound of butter to be got between Dunnes, Tesco and Aldi. My previous good impression of the place has been tarnished.

1 Like

Nappies is a real concern. I’d happily go without bog roll for days ahead of running out of nappies

1 Like

1st world problems

I would tbh.
As an aside @anon67715551 I’ve just learned that Ian brown had just moved in round the corner.
I’ve a good yarn about it.

2 Likes

Ash him if he’s allowed on planes yet.