I'm on top of the world thread

Pal…you cant even get a job in your own country.

You’re a useless cunt…fucking cheek of you to be dogging on Dublin hurling.

2 Likes

I can yeah, read your posts, you are widely recognised as an idiot on here

http://media.thedailytouch.com/2014/05/turn-and-walk-away.gif

2 Likes

admins, ban this treacherous pig

1 Like

Theres no need for that Dan.

You little Cark cunt.

1 Like

Ah here, we go way back.

Even though you’re 5th generation metropolitan urbanite, institutionalised in a precast wasteland and me a semi sophisticated representative of the rural community… we’ve always found a common ground. Yet again I’m confident we’ll come to some comprimise this time.

5 Likes

You’re forgiven bro

3 Likes

Not everyone who leaves the country does so because they can’t get a job here you self centered, insular viewing, sneering prick…

1 Like

What the fuck would you know about it? You can’t get off the internet, let alone leave the country.

9 Likes

You don’t understand, they have the internet in other countries too, it’s unreal.

Sad to see you condone the abuse of our diaspora all the same.

1 Like

Emigrants… They chose to leave, let them rot.

1 Like

A second ago you were bemoaning people who never left the country. Ive always admired your flexibility

Incorrect… I am fairly flexible tho.

Disgusting stuff from @The_Most_Infamous last night. He shouldn’t be left near a PC or laptop after drinking.
If he’s not trying to start fights he’s making terribly insensitive remarks about a chap trying to make a living abroad.
What’s worse is he tried to rub it in the posters face on St Patties Day of all fucking days.

I propose a week long suspension so this prick can think about his actions.

Taking the mood of the forum into the gutter after one of the best TFK Cheltenham Festivals ever.

1 Like

If a lad can’t blow off a bit of steam on TFK it’s time to shut up shop.

1 Like

He cut far too close to the Beavers Bone last night. A poster had differing opinions to him and he got very personal & quite nasty.

1 Like

Isn’t that to be encouraged?

1 Like

I’ve had my say & I have also informed the Admins of the disgusting snide remarks.

Thanks for your prompt action. Admins are working through the litany of reported posts from last night.

1 Like