I'm on top of the world thread

Just hope @maroonandwhite is as understanding as the admins & he realises that the Forum as no affiliation to those disgusting hurtful comments.

Did you make any money for your stag?

One things for sure, you didnt with your own tips anyway you little prick :grin:

Lots of angry posters online this morning. What’s the story lads ?

1 Like

Between @fran loosing the head at having to mind a child and Ireland winning a rugby match everyone is cranky as fuck. It’s glorious.

3 Likes

Losing.

Ooooft

Id say your card is marked now

1 Like

Not on tfk it’s not.

1 Like

Forza Ferrari
Forza Vettel
Forza Scuderia

cc @Nembo_Kid

2 Likes

I went for cycle in the Surrey hills, I brought 3 bottles of Guinness and a few ham sandwiches made with sourdough bread in my backpack, I feel asleep after ateing them and drinking the Guinness on top of a hill

13 Likes

All your activities seem to be done alone. Do you hate human company or do people hate you?

1 Like

That’s rich coming from a swamp dwelling slaver.

3 Likes

What?

Nice view, I woke up to this today

Rented bikes and spent the day touring Killarney national park with the kids. Took a lovely walk into the mountains around Torc waterfall.
I’m as red as a turkey cock now after a day in the sun.
Not long home after a great weekend, top of the world is right.

14 Likes

I’ll break it down for you. He’s saying:

1. You live beside a swamp. True
  2. You bought your wife. Untrue

Killarney is a super spot. What the age range of kids? I was in Inch for the afternoon. Some spot bit too many cars on beach today for any comfort with kids

1 Like

3, 6, 7 and 10. The little one was in a trailer behind me. Killarney is awe inspiring in weather like we’ve had for the weekend. We were planning on heading further south this morning but we thought of the bikes. Lovely day.
Decided to do Carrauntoohill with the eldest when we get the chance and the weather.

Have you done carantuohill yourself? I’d have thought it’s a big ask for a 10 year old but I don’t know her. Its a brilliant day out though

I’ve done it twice but not in over 20 years. There’s no climbing really where I can’t position myself behind her if I remember correctly? I did it with my leaving cert class and there was a few very fat lads made it up.
She’s not sporty but quite fit and unbelievably determined.

1 Like

You sound like a top Dad mate. Your wife & kids are very lucky. :+1:

2 Likes

It’s not particularly difficult no if you know where you are going. Probably 6 + hours walking though. If done it 7 or 8 times but I still wouldn’t go up myself without someone far more experienced

1 Like