I'm on top of the world thread

Will you have your dinner in the John Bull Pub?

1 Like

No, I’ll probably just go to the local Irish bar for the week… They’ve got Bulmers and Denny sausages and rashers…couldn’t be ateing the foreign muck.

4 Likes

Weather far better in Dublin mate, you’re taking an awful risk of getting a bad day below there.

You’ve landed on your feet there pal, the bankers and accountants will be seething with you while they’re climbing the 7 flights of stairs to their flats with the 6 x 4 foot balcony.

9 Likes

Signing in, life is magnificent

I’ll roll the dice, pal…Just in from the pool there.

some great gay bars there, great spot

I’m here planning my wedding, mate. The sanctity of marriage is respected around these parts.

Grand big beach there

I’ll be more towards duquesa/sotogrande, pal. Best get booking your hotel now.

Lovely part of the world. Enjoy it buddy.

1 Like

Will be nearby in July

Hope you and Princess have a great time pal.

Hitting up Gibraltar? Benahavis is also a nice inland spin away from the cockneys innit

2 Likes

Are you there long enough to go to Granada for a day, if you haven’t been? Have you been to the Alhambra, given your love of Islamic culture, you will be blown away. You need to spend a day there.
From memory, think about 2 hours each way.

2 Likes

Well worth a trip

It is. Try and go in the evening also if you can.
Try and get the earliest tickets if going in the day. It gets hot and a bit full later. It’s lovely. Get the mobile phone thingies to walk round with.
The water Gardens at the back are nice if its hot.

1 Like

You are in my neck of the woods then, super day today on the Costa.

There wouldn’t be any carkonians where I am though.

I’m not from Cork, mate.

@ChocolateMice - if you’ve time, head up to Ronda. If not on this trip, then one of the next ones

2 Likes