I'm on top of the world thread

Lovely spot

Lovely spot Estepona enjoy bud

1 Like

We were supposed tonight.

You’re drunk aren’t you? :rage:

1 Like

Get up there mate. Nicest place on the Costa. Spend daytime there if you can as the views are majestic.

1 Like

No, pal…We just got delayed out shopping…

Pick me up a bottle of Jim Beam.

Did you behave yourself at the match?

I did. It was pretty boring. Munster are god awful to watch. There was some bint behind me as well who talked incessantly throughout the game until her and her life beaten fella left with 20 minutes to go. They should be banned from sports events.

2 Likes

I’m in a very special place right now

1 Like

So am I, the sunset there about half an hour ago in the Atlantic beyond west Clare. No picture could do it’s magnificence justice, especially this one :grinning:

12 Likes

That’s an impressive array of sheds

Cc @Brimmer_Bradley @KinvarasPassion

3 Likes

Hope you thanked the Farmer for the use of his Teleporter.

Matty

Where exactly are you in West Clare . Great photos .

great to see the muldoon life is reeling you in, you’ll have an offer made on one of KPs sites by Tuesday. take a drive up to Michael Cusack’s pitch in Carron if you want to see a pitch with a view

2 Likes

I’m spreading the wealth around pal, I had Sunday lunch in Gort.

unreal, where did you ate? You’ll be up for associate NOGRA membership at this rate

1 Like

Supermacs

Middle of nowhere really. A few miles past Doonbeg out by the cliffs near a place called Ballard Bay. Took this pic outside the local GGA ground down the road.

Went to see the Fr Ted house earlier and got lost up in the Burren, some craic driving around up there on the rocky roads with your sat nav absolutely fuck all use to you. But it was well worth it, the scenery up there is unreal. The house looked resplendent today but you’d wonder why they don’t signpost it when half the fuckers driving around there are lost looking for it.

1 Like

O’Sullivans hotel. Daycent enough fare but the service was excellent and the staff were superb although I wish I stopped in that big pub with the thatched roof in Kinvara that I drove by on my way home, that place looked something else!