In The Courts

Paramilitary wing of the gaa would be more accurate

1 Like

I was at a wedding in Ballymena which his father attended. It was a number of years ago. He had security personnel with him. I refrained from belting out ā€˜Go on home British soldiersā€™.

Jesus this is horrific reading.

Christ, youd wonder why they werenā€™t advised just to plead guilty and not have the poor girl go through all that again. Its absolutely ghastly reading

These people are lucky their identities are anonymous. They deserve to die roaring and living in fear.

It might change yet. Sometimes if theres a guilty verdict handed down, the victim waives their rights to anonymity and thus allows the defendants to be named.

It will be interesting to see what their defence is, will they say the girl is crazy or will they just put her on proof. If they all stand up and just say sheā€™s nuts thereā€™s a lot more of them than of her. I wonder does she have any hard evidence. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if they got off.

I think there are two other siblings who will be giving similar evidence.

Holy shit

These are kids. I donā€™t expect they can waive anything.

Not a hope. Two of the brothers have also been named as complainants. This was a ring and they were groomed from the off.

Sorry I didnā€™t realise that

1 Like

Fucking sick cunts. What do these people do, whatā€™s their background?

This will come out eventually.

No idea boss and I have no interest in finding out

The cloak of anonymity sheltering these warped animals will fizzle away in time, even their own canā€™t be but abhorred by this downright savagery.
If the sleuthing clique here on TFK got their teeth into it weā€™d have them by Wednesday.

1 Like

My missus is a social worker dealing with children. There are dark corners of society that none of us are better visiting. Someone wise on here has previously stated that if everyone in a room laid out their problems you would be delighted to go home with your own - never a truer word spoken.

15 Likes

Iā€™d like to know who the fuck they are

Itll come out in the wash eventually Iā€™d imagine.

It sounds like it started with the grandparents grandparents the parents / aunties / uncles probably all went through it in their day. No excuse of course.