Inexplicably successful Irish people

She “announced” her “retirement” on the “news”.

2 Likes

Clearly a steamer. Don’t understand why he’s trying to cover it up though. Can’t be a professional disadvantage these days.

1 Like

Sinuses at me this morning, head split, turn on the TV and Donal Skehan is hosting Saturday Kitchen on BBC for the first time. I googled ‘Donal Skehan wanker’ and was directed here. Thanks lads. Feeling a bit better now.

30 Likes

You will do very well on here. That’s as good an introduction as anyone has had…

I despise that utter cunt Skehan… You’d think in this day and age he’d just come out and get it over and done with.

1 Like

O it was horrible: gushing inappropriately about the beauty of the Cotswolds, constantly smiling like a cunt, affecting a British accent like some Stockholm Syndrome Dalkey mongrel trapped in Buckingham Palace, freaking the guests out with his face and his hair and his false bonhomie - this fraud runs right to the very core of Skehan and, yes, it makes me resent his success and Google shit like ‘Donal Skehan wanker’. But if he divorces the wife, retires from public life and truly follows his cock, who knows, I might be willing to give him another chance.

12 Likes

Happy to give you your first nice post badge there pal

1 Like

A nice post badge on his first post. Thats unreal.

What a day for Rod… not only does he find a new home full of fellow bitter bastards, but he is welcomed in with a nice post award.

I’ve flagged this post. Its in truly bad taste.

+1

Just flagged it there.

Three and out.

Good flagging team.

1 Like

We should be very proud of what we’ve achieved today.

1 Like

Jeeze Blue. Please don’t turn your back on me.

I dont mind you telling him to fuck off, but I cant tolerate the language used. I hope this doesn’t affect our e-friendship buddy.

Give it a rest Blue. You’re quite adept at using the french yourself. You’re a kind hearted fellow Blue. No words shall break our e bond. Don’t you think there are enough arse bandits on this forum without another one swinging their mickey around the place?

Its a new modern Ireland, apparently we welcome all mickeys, swinging or cut off.

@myboyblue you have pierced my armour.

@Rod Welcome to tfk mate.

He’s transgender you cunt.

Jaysus lads, I mean I’ve stuck a few lines under a Times or Indo article from time to time and never a ripple. Are ye arguing whether I’m gay or transgender? This place is fantastic. I’ll enjoy the nice badge and this brief moment of celebrity but I suspect I’ve said too much already. Fuck it I should have just left it at the first comment and disappeared forever.

4 Likes

If that’s you attitude then you’ll never last.

Whats your view on Rugby Football and Mick Galwey?