Inexplicably successful Irish people

Fuck off @Mac

@Rod are you part of the liberties clique?

The what?

1 Like

@KinvarasPassion can you offer new member @Rod some advice on how to deal with sinus problems please.

Well done on the nice post @Rod. Promising start.

2 Likes

great start

you have jumped the shark now though so kindly fuck off

5 Likes

What do you think of the RNLI? Think carefully before you answer.

1 Like

Is Gerald Kean still alive lads? The Sindo hasn’t been on the parents coffee table in a while so I haven’t been able to keep up with his exploits/wives/glamorous soirées of late

gerald is very well got in Mayfield, I know a couple of people who had dealings with him during the celeb manager thing and it seems he’s sound as a pound.

He’s still alive alright, has he made an honest woman out of the lovely Lisa though,

That’s like a weird mixture of Sebastian Bach and Wayne McNamara. :fearful:

3 Likes

Wayne Mac?? :laughing:

Just read that liberties thread; @myboyblue laying it down lovely: “Mind your own fucking business you joyless cunt. If we need a prick to tell us about some dead flautist we’ll call you.” Beautiful. There is much to learn here.

It’s confirmed so,

@rod is in the liberties clique.

Nah, fuck that; that’s no watermark moment - there’s other sharks behind me and more up ahead.

Is that good or bad round here?

All depends on the result tomorrow at half 3 in Thurles.

@Rod have you tried garlic water yet? Crush a few cloves and soak them in water overnight, strain the water next day and dilute it with lukewarm water and salt.

Snort a few lines using one of these

1 Like

That’s some hardcore shit, beautifully described. Clearly you are wise in the ways of sinus.

Being new around here, @KinvarasPassion, I have to admit I wasn´t entirely sure you weren´t sending me out for a glass hammer. I stopped short of actually snorting garlic-flavoured water but I did the old towel over the head thing and it worked a treat, at least temporarily. Thanks. Now, where´s my shopping bag? Somebody else said shoving an onion up my hole will be good for my dicky tummy.

1 Like

Your thumb mate, you shove your thumb up your hole.

Please stop trying to come on to our new members. You’ll scare them away.

2 Likes

Thanks @glasagusban, I had the bloody thing peeled and everything