Injuries

A classic move by a woman to fight off her attacker.

2 Likes

You could have a chipped bone in your foot. The fragments could now to getting pushed about in the foot when doing the exercises.

1 Like

Have at it lads

@Locke called it :person_gesturing_no:

1 Like

I heard their periods attract bears

2 Likes

A useless bit of information I garnered from many visits to Santry is that women are 6 times more likely to do an ACL injury than men. Why you may ask. It has nothing to do with menstruation. Their pelvis is wider and shallower than a mans which exerts an additional external pull on the knee joint. This inpairs full range orlf movements from Balance, landing, pivoting etc.

2 Likes

They should stick to having babies?

:flushed::flushed:

:+1::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If you ever notice a lot of women walking their knees bend in towards one another and the alignment of Them is in side their feet.

Yeah something Iā€™ve noticed too. More pronounced with some than others mind.

The young lad fucked one of his toys at me a few minutes ago and caught me perfectly on the left testicleā€¦ If you donā€™t hear from me over night know that i love you all.

4 Likes

Iā€™m having an issue with my arms the last couple of weeks, triceps I think. Theyā€™re not sore most of the time but occasionally a dull low level pain there. Where theyā€™re killing me is in the gym lifting weights. Iā€™ve had to drop down to about 70% of the weight I can normally lift just to be able to complete a set and I couldnā€™t do a single shoulder press this evening using a third of the weight Iā€™d normally use due to the pain in my arm when I tried to lift.

Anyone ever have something like this?

Pain is just youth leaving your body.

Are you doing any mobility work at all

Do this every day for a week and report back

1 Like

Shur Iā€™ll give it a go.

Some great preventative stretching here guys

cc @Tassotti

2 Likes

Ruptured achilles, snapped clean in two, kicking a ball back in to a drill for the team Iā€™m managing.

A cunt of a sore thing

10 Likes

Has absolutely finished that Hudson Odoi lad at Chelsea as an elite prospect

1 Like

At least i dont have to worry about being an elite prospect.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Oh Lord Jesus. Thatā€™s brutal.