Injuries

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]When I saw the post from dancarter in this section, before even reading it, I just knew that his was going to beat everyone else’s.

I was right.[/quote]

What’s your worst ever injury and how long did it affect you for? Extra points for illustrations of pain level.

This was juhys directive. I gave mine. Sorry about that you fucking cunt. As it happens I think both cruciates and HB broken elbows are far nastier injuries than mine, I just put a bit more effort into explaining it.

5th of January and youv set out the stall for the year anyways you cunt. Feud back on. Dont bother fuckin whinging like a bitch in April when Im on your house as its clear you started the 2009 version.

[quote=“dancarter”]What’s your worst ever injury and how long did it affect you for? Extra points for illustrations of pain level.

This was juhys directive. I gave mine. Sorry about that you fucking cunt. As it happens I think both cruciates and HB broken elbows are far nastier injuries than mine, I just put a bit more effort into explaining it.

5th of January and youv set out the stall for the year anyways you cunt. Feud back on. Dont bother fuckin whinging like a bitch in April when Im on your house as its clear you started the 2009 version.[/quote]

Wahey! it only took 5 days but farmer vs dan is back on. This is gonane be epic!

[quote=“dancarter”]What’s your worst ever injury and how long did it affect you for? Extra points for illustrations of pain level.

5th of January and youv set out the stall for the year anyways you cunt. Feud back on. Dont bother fuckin whinging like a bitch in April when Im on your house as its clear you started the 2009 version.[/quote]

Great to see Dan. I’ve long known Farmer for the giant cunt he is.

I am not trying to start anything.

Just letting people know what happened is all.

What’s with all the aggro?

Sensational stuff.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I am not trying to start anything.

Just letting people know what happened is all.

What’s with all the aggro?[/quote]

You quite obviosuly are.
I am also just letting people know what is happening.

[quote=“dancarter”]You quite obviosuly are.
I am also just letting people know what is happening.[/quote]

No I gave my opinion on a post just like members do on here everyday.

I am sorry if you took offence.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]No I gave my opinion on a post just like members do on here everyday.

I am sorry if you took offence.[/quote]

Farmer backing down already…

so like him

No - I still stand by my post.

Just sorry to see Dan react so badly to it is all.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]No I gave my opinion on a post just like members do on here everyday.

I am sorry if you took offence.[/quote]

I just knew when I saw Solomen in the city had posted on this thread that it would be a snide comment

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]No - I still stand by my post.

Just sorry to see Dan react so badly to it is all.[/quote]

at least you’re apologetic, unlike that coward north cunty corncrake

See - I don’t take offence to that.

You shouldn’t take things so personal Daniel.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]See - I don’t take offence to that.

You shouldn’t take things so personal Daniel.[/quote]

sorry dickhead, stop trying to lick my hole now that the rest of the board have seen you trying to act the bully again.

No trying to do anything.

You’re way too paranoid.

Breathe.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]No trying to do anything.

You’re way too paranoid.

Breathe.[/quote]

you need to breath after the climbdown.

Tremendous stuff.

[quote=“Juhniallio”]. Unfortunately, the second involved a body twist and impact on my knee in which something popped leading to excruciating pain and a lift on a snowmobile to a first aid tent.
Two parallel days later, I can neither walk nor put any pressure on the joint and shall be back to the hospital tomorrow to see if they can diagnose the problem. Smart money is on the cruciate, but I’m hoping for just the medial ligaments.

.[/quote]

Something similar happened me Ice Skating on a school tour in Italy 6 years ago…Ended up tearing the medial ligaments was out for about 8 or 9 weeks with it…The year after I did the same thing in my other knee playing a hurling match…Have broken 2 bones in my right hand and torn ligaments in my ankle also but the most frustrating injury I ever had was a pulled hamstring, it wasn’t right for 2 years afterwards, constantly stiffening and would always give me trouble the day after a hard match…

Also had a huge amount of small knocks and niggles and I actually cannot remember the last time I woke up the morning after playing a full match that I wasn’t stiff or sore in some way shape or form

[quote=“The Puke”]Something similar happened me Ice Skating on a school tour in Italy 6 years ago…Ended up tearing the medial ligaments was out for about 8 or 9 weeks with it…The year after I did the same thing in my other knee playing a hurling match…Have broken 2 bones in my right hand and torn ligaments in my ankle also but the most frustrating injury I ever had was a pulled hamstring, it wasn’t right for 2 years afterwards, constantly stiffening and would always give me trouble the day after a hard match…

Also had a huge amount of small knocks and niggles and I actually cannot remember the last time I woke up the morning after playing a full match that I wasn’t stiff or sore in some way shape or form[/quote]

How can you get that injured playing in goal Puke?! :rolleyes:

What’s on in April?!?!?