Insomnia

No, its yer ma. Wait a second, your Ma is an 18st moron who wears leather underpants. Oops.

is me ma a grappler flano?

I’m pretty sure this was covered already.

Scoona.

one of my flatmates sleeps from about 5 n the evening, gets up around midnight and stays up al night. he used to be a bouncer so his sleeping pattern is fooked

Thats a bad sleeping pattern, Insomnia is completely different. Its when someone can’t sleep for days on end, in extremem cases people haven’t slept for months.

Tyler Durden had a bad dose of it. Cracking film I watched it the other night. Eddie O’Sullivan suffers from the condition also.

:smiley:

On a more serious note, one of the lads I lived with in second year suffered from Insomnia. Poor fellas sleeping patterns were all over the shop and could often go a week without proper sleep. The sort of thing you wouldn’t wish on anyone.

I don’t sleep, I wait.

I am sleep. I batter insomnia. Bish, bash and of course I end with a bosh. Bish, bash, bosh thats how it goes. Bish, bash, bosh. Bish, bash, bosh.

:D[quote=“flano”]i Am Sleep. I Batter Insomnia. Bish, Bash And Of Course I End With A Bosh. Bish, Bash, Bosh Thats How It Goes. Bish, Bash, Bosh. Bish, Bash, Bosh.[/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue:
:D:D
:p:p:p
:D:D:):smiley:

get up early Sunday morning no matter what time you got to bed on Saturday night.

This isn’t quite a case of insomnia but i did wake in the middle of the night for the following reason:

I was having a dream where a mate and i were in some big building and were having an all out war with some other blokes. We all had guns and were shooting at each other. Anyway, we’d just slayed a few chaps and moved into an empty room. We were trying to size up what to do next when suddenly my mate turns to me, points his gun at me and before i had time to react or do anything he shoots me in the head, killing me. :eek:

I woke up immediately. What the fuck does this mean?

Limerick, its in the blood.

[quote=“The Dunph”]This isn’t quite a case of insomnia but i did wake in the middle of the night for the following reason:

I was having a dream where a mate and i were in some big building and were having an all out war with some other blokes. We all had guns and were shooting at each other. Anyway, we’d just slayed a few chaps and moved into an empty room. We were trying to size up what to do next when suddenly my mate turns to me, points his gun at me and before i had time to react or do anything he shoots me in the head, killing me. :eek:

I woke up immediately. What the fuck does this mean?[/quote]

It means go easy on the cheese before you go to bed…

[quote=“The Dunph”]This isn’t quite a case of insomnia but i did wake in the middle of the night for the following reason:

I woke up immediately. What the fuck does this mean?[/quote]

i think its a sign…don’t take any chances…get round to his ASAP…make sure your well tooled up and just end the cunt…its unfortunate…but dreams can be signs…take a wet dream…you come in the dream and when you wake up you’ve come in real life too…he killed you in the dream… he’s trying to kill you in real life…you must hurry before its too late… :thumbsup:

Someone once told me if you die in your dreams you’re actually dead, well i’ve just burst that myth. :guns:

I was just relieved to be still alive. :smiley:

Has anyone ever died or been killed in their dreams before? It’s the first time i’d ever encountered it…

I can just imagine the scene in the court-room. “Scumpot from the internet told me to do it, your Honour”