Insomnia

Good description of Len Brennan kicking the shite out of a washing machine there.:clap:

i’m going to fuck this up. Take that sleep and dreams.

Dunph for president.

[quote=“The Runt”]i’m going to fuck this up. Take that sleep and dreams.

Dunph for president.[/quote]

:smiley:

Was doing a groomsman gig on thursday. Went for a healthy skip of pints on wednesday night with the groom and a few more. Got home at a respectable 2am but could I fcuk go to sleep… I eventually slept at 8.30am and the alarm went at 9.30am. I counted sheep, counted backwards from 100, named the best Galway 15 in my head since 1985, disected the loss to Tipperary last weekend… nothing worked, its the worst feeling in the world. In hindsight, If I had any sense I would have went across to the hotel bar and had a few shots of whiskey.

I stuggled through thursday with a mix of red bull and coffee. In fairness the only lull was straight after the meal but I quickly moved to the Jamesons and Coke after the desert and ended up in the residence bar till 6am. Slept till 2pm yesterday.

In the fcukin horrors this evening after another late night last night but few tinnes at home are keeping the rats from climbing the curtains.

The sooner the cold wet nights come back the better, just can’t sleep in this weather, far too close at night…Takes me an age to get off to sleep and then i am stuck to the bed in the morning

Get thee to coppers. 'hon Kilkenny ta fuck

Had the same thing as Kinawara before my brothers wedding a few years back. Pints the night before and couldn’t sleep. Ran on the buzz the day of the wedding and was drinking until 6 in the residents bar. Up at 12 the day after and on the beer again but faded completely at around 7 struggled on before a relation ‘advised’ me to go home as I was causing a scene at the function the day after.

A good ride and you will sleep like a log followed by a morning ride

After a 15 hour sleep last night and a two hour nap this evening it’s no surprise I’m struggling to sleep here. A couple of episodes of Home and Away and a listen of Damien Rice’s O have not had the desired effect. I’ll try U2’s Unforgettable Fire now but failing that would any forum members be up for some casual sex?

Clarkey kissed a girl at the weekend. Obviously no casual sex if he is propositioning blokes from the Internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuqEbRzy_t8
b=av2n

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Awake since 2.30am…

Couldnt fcuking sleep since, combination of working too late and sinus headache…

Need to start running again and turning off the laptop after 8pm.

A Zombie day ahead.

still awake…have to be up at half 6…fuck my life

What is it Count? The worry?

no, just actually cant get to sleep.

overrtired or something i reckon

[QUOTE=“count of monte cristo, post: 920774, member: 348”]no, just actually cant get to sleep.

overrtired or something i reckon[/QUOTE]
FFS, half six. I was up at 5.15am

I actually find it hard to sleep on Sunday nights, every other night I’m dead to the world about a nano second after head hits the pillow. Probably is overtiredness, the weekends are busier than week days.

[QUOTE=“count of monte cristo, post: 920774, member: 348”]no, just actually cant get to sleep.

overrtired or something i reckon[/QUOTE]

You’ll be surprised how well you’ll get through the day without the sleep. Its all just a state of mind.

You can sleep tonight.

[QUOTE=“Fitzy, post: 920775, member: 236”]FFS, half six. I was up at 5.15am

I actually find it hard to sleep on Sunday nights, every other night I’m dead to the world about a nano second after head hits the pillow. Probably is overtiredness, the weekends are busier than week days.[/QUOTE]

Back off Michael Scott.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 920780, member: 686”]You’ll be surprised how well you’ll get through the day without the sleep. Its all just a state of mind.

You can sleep tonight.[/QUOTE]

Mind over matter.

I don’t mind, sleep doesn’t matter.