INTERNET beatings

From anyone’s point of view there are some serious INTERNET beatings being dished out here over the past few days. I might be biased here but the Alliance are taking one hell of a hiding.

Its the INTERNET Locke

Well considering its like a 10 to 1 situation we’re easily winning.

As opposed to when exactly ??

Good point actually.

in fairness to you flano, you are standing your ground as best you can on issues that are important to you, there is i suspect a hint of a man in you somewhere and it is noted by the mulliance and respect grudgingly goes your way.
But your junkie buddy is letting you down badly, he is nodding and grinning your way while standing idly by like a sheep.
you deserve better flano

Party whip is stronger in the Mulliance

wait for the double entonders…

[quote=“Locke”]Party whip is stronger in the Mulliance

[/quote]

It is all about communication and togetherness locke…Every man is equal in the Mulliance…

So do we have any official list of who is a member of the Alliance or Mulliance. Is it something cast on you based on your birth circumstances or is there some kind of initiation? What happens people who are a bit odd and might fall into neither category? Larryduff for example.

I think the Alliance is made up of the dublin and wexford crowd and farmer while the mulliance is made up of the rest…

Jaysis, someone should’ve told me that before so. I’m supposed to side with Flano now? I can see a breakaway party already forming. The Progressive Wexicans or something.

Farmer’s not a muldoon? Then what the hell is he?

I dunno, you will have to PM one of the mulliance elders, for I am only their messenger…

I don’t consider myself a member of either faction. But, I would note that, on balance, Wexford is a very urban county. This is signified by Wexford town’s Opera Festival and Wexford Youths FC staging a wine tasting fundraiser. Cultural activities of that nature would be common place for eastern seaboard natives and/or dwellers, like myself. I don’t deny that certain areas of inland Wexford have a more rustic feel to them but they don’t negatively impinge on the county’s overall status as urban, progressive and modern.

Which is why the Wexford economy is primarily based on strawberrys.

:smiley:

Don’t forget the spuds now :smiley:

when you wake up in the morning and have to ask yourself, what am i, where am i from, who are my people…you are fucked.

when you wake up in the morning and say to yourself you are from wexford, the land of spuds and berries, but you are inclined towards the Alliance way of life…you are royally fucked

It’s STRAWBERRIES not Strawberrys. You’d think all our advertising across the country would have this ingrained in ye.

And don’t forget the significant income generated from tourism. A lot of people may not actually know that Wexford hosts an Opera Festival. People travel from all over the world to attend this event.