INTERNET beatings

[quote=“HBV*”]when you wake up in the morning and have to ask yourself, what am i, where am i from, who are my people…you are fucked.

when you wake up in the morning and say to yourself you are from wexford, the land of spuds and berries, but you are inclined towards the Alliance way of life…you are royally fucked[/quote]

Where are you from HBV?

I hear it’s popular.

]

Munster Mac

I wonder how many of them inbred cabbage and turnip munchers had to make their way through our county to get to the Heineken Cup Final last year.

[quote=“HBV*”]]

Munster Mac[/quote]

Any particular part or did the hospital you were born in border all 6 counties somehow?

:smiley:

its posts like that that got mac into the alliance

dont be silly mac, limerick is the heart and the lungs of the region

limerick is the arsehole of Ireland

Munster must be a chain smoker so

boom boom! good one :stuck_out_tongue:

Thought that was Waterford town:confused:

The snapshot runs harmlessly wide…

in fairness your effort puts ncc attempt in perspective

That is serious wit. Take a bow.

the lad is in bits runt, badly badly rattled today

Bet down completely. Railing against the dying of the light. Noble idiocy I think is best way to describe it.

By the way, quality shellacking there by Mac.

the munster lads & the wannabe munster lad are seething

[quote=“HBV*”]in fairness to you flano, you are standing your ground as best you can on issues that are important to you, there is i suspect a hint of a man in you somewhere and it is noted by the mulliance and respect grudgingly goes your way.
But your junkie buddy is letting you down badly, he is nodding and grinning your way while standing idly by like a sheep.
you deserve better flano[/quote]

This is very true. Flano has shown himself to indeed be a master banterologist in the past couple of weeks, it also shows up NCC for the cheap imitation that he is.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Bet down completely. Railing against the dying of the light. Noble idiocy I think is best way to describe it.

By the way, quality shellacking there by Mac.[/quote]

The alliance in tatters by the looks of things. There’s a dying kick in them but it’s been feeble, feeble stuff of late.

Just take a deep breath, wipe the spit from your screen and relax. You are a mess.