INTERNET beatings

The alliance has been in tatters since day 1. How are you supposed to run an organisation when half your “members” dont even know they are “members”. Us Wexford folk (even including Art) want no part of any Alliance. We are Wexford and nothing else. No alliance person would ever come up with this:

"Who are you? Who are you? I’ll tell you who you are. When Im finished speaking we are going to walk out of wexford. Our goal is that the next time we set foot in this, our county, we will be Leinster Champions. On friday night there was a report, on television, from Offaly and in mentioning the word tradition they sang their anthem. It made me think about tradition and it’s importance. And about this fantastic county of ours. A county of which we should be so proud. From the beach outside there to Courtown, Gorey, Ardamine, Blackwater, Curracloe, Wexford, Rosslare, Kilmore, Cullenstown, Fethard and The Hook. And back again to Ross, Mount Leinster, Rathnure and Enniscorthy. And of course Boolavogue.
That’s who we are and that’s where we come from.
Our people have real songs to sing. When they question the blood in our veins don’t you ever forget that our county has a proud past and when other counties failed, ours was the only one of 32 countieswherein the people, your forefathers, rose and shook off the chains of bondage. Listen to ‘Boolavogue’ and ‘The Boys of Wexford’ and then think of Offaly. Why should we fear Offaly or Kilkenny or any other Irish county? Nothing in our past suggests that we should. Look at your names. Great Wexford names. Think of all the memories that this county of ours holds for you. For many of the bones of our nearest and dearest lie buries in the clay beneath your feet. Like yours will. Much sooner than you ever thought. This s our chance to make history. For which you will never be forgotten. You come from a fighting tradition and don’t ever forget it.
Now we are going to walk up this road in silence. Out of our county. With the promise to each other that we will fight to the last- and remember it is only for 70 minutes. Not like your forefathers who had to fight for days on end. We will promise to give absolutely everything in order that the next time we set foot on Wexford soil we will carry back the Leinster Cup.
Today we are playing for a way of life.
Breathe in now, long and hard and as you walk, think of yourself since childhood, all of the matches you played, all of your friends both alive and gone, and make this promise to yourself. Today is the day we will be proud again. And remember:
‘We are the boys of Wexford
Who faught with heart and hand.’

That’s real tradition. Let’s go!"

Heard that often before. Great speech. Ye’ve had many a vinegar hill since then though.

I just think its a pity we ever heard of this “alliance” at all. It caused a shocking split on this once great GAA forum. I hope we can get back to the great days of it though, I think we can.

Perhaps if we sought out the alliance ringleaders, punished them accordingly, and then we could all move on.

Bogger drivel. Backward shite. Bog chewing. Arse raping.

That about sums up that piece of shit.

Arse raping? Is that it flano? Dont give in, fight it like a good man.

[quote=“Flano”]Bogger drivel. Backward shite. Bog chewing. Arse raping.

That about sums up that piece of shit.[/quote]

the lad MBB from the queens county protests too much about his muldoon credentials:p

[quote=“myboyblue”]I just think its a pity we ever heard of this “alliance” at all. It caused a shocking split on this once great GAA forum. I hope we can get back to the great days of it though, I think we can.

Perhaps if we sought out the alliance ringleaders, punished them accordingly, and then we could all move on.[/quote]

Apart of NCC, Flano and all their aliases who is really an alliance member? Shan and Ben might be clinging onto the edges but arent at the Ultra stage yet.

Quare bet down lad, quare bet down.

Yea, you’re probably right. I just think its a shame the boys had to go into all this alliance shite, it was after all them that tossed the first heroin needle.

scumpot
gola
gavin
locke
wb yeats

to name but a few

[quote=“north county corncrake”]scumpot
gola
gavin
locke
wb yeats

to name but a few[/quote]

Locke is a fully fledged Mulliance member NCC…He wouldn’t tolerate too much of your shite

the so called alliance seem to get an average of 20 votes in polls - there are a few double agents in your ranks - thats for sure

i doubt it, i reckon i could name 20 members/sympathisers of the alliance…

go on…

PM’ed you them there NCC, far be it for me to name them on the main board, unlike you I am not one for casting aspersions in public

not a bad effort- a good few i wouldnt know who they were but overall a good pop - id say about 40% right

So have the Limerick boys a group or are we part of the alliance? I’ve never been in a group with bog fighters from Tipp and Clare in my life. There could be another group looming on the horizon…

Your Mulliance Dunph. Anywhere past the Poiteen Still is bog warrior country.

And you Runt? Just so i know what i’m ‘dealing’ with.

So the alliance is Dublin and it’s little bitch Wexford? And the mulliance the rest? My mind is unravelling…