INTERNET beatings

Tis better its getting

@Woolberto @JohnFogartyIrl poor Parky. You should listen when the adults are talking

Brolly repeatedly swinging and missing there.

Its quite unedifying really.

You’re being the bigger man in that exchange, Parky. :clap:

Kev took some hiding last night on the calling Mac thread, never saw anything like it

Only up now?

Useless cunt.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1064297, member: 273”]Only up now?

Useless cunt.[/QUOTE]

Successful businessmen like Tassotti don’t need to rise at 5-6am like plebs like you. You’d be out in the cold putting down a patio with your numb fingers and hat on your head while Tassotti is turning over in his bed after a few well earned cans of Guinness last night.

:smiley:

i assume the guiness wouldnt be too hoppy

i assume the guiness wouldnt be too hoppy[/QUOTE]
Lay off the personal Giant. Grammar killer.

He’ll be dead by 60

joe beat all

father ted creator Graham Linehan handing out an unmerciful hiding to forum favourite and friend of @Rocko Miguel Delaney on twitter. Woof!

Can someone rate this as old please?

Link please.

you’re not at home now pal, this is the big bad internet. I didnt see the original post because it was made by someone i have on ignore, it was only on searching that i saw it

None of that post makes any sense

it’s not my fault that you’re thick

art giving mac a horrible beating on the internet beatings thread

MBB on straight away to rate you dumb for having him on ignore. :smiley:
It really cuts him and he doesn’t know how to respond, the fucking weirdo. And yes, you can see ratings from people you have on ignore.

I thought it was @Bandage[/USER] who posted the Twitter spat originally on here. My humble apologies [USER=179]@artfoley