INTERNET beatings

Listen fella, I can’t make it any clearer for you, you just don’t get it.

His keyboard must be worn to death. :smiley:

@fenwaypark[/USER] on @[USER=180]myboyblue on the Things that are Wrong thread…

Harsh on @fenwaypark, I felt bad actually doling that out to him, he probably went out and shot some horse last night in a fit of rage.

@fenwaypark batted him away without breaking sweat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuaFIRD7_5Y

Did it with ease and very gentlemanly too, would have been easier stay and inflict further damage but rose above that temptation. It was like a bear fighting a baby.

@Mullach Ide getting a ferocious beating in the Man Utd thread.

Desperately attempting to get something on Liverpool who embarrassed his beloved Man Utd on Sunday and getting his ‘facts’ all wrong.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 918248, member: 24”]@Mullach Ide getting a ferocious beating in the Man Utd thread.

Desperately attempting to get something on Liverpool who embarrassed his beloved Man Utd on Sunday and getting his ‘facts’ all wrong.[/QUOTE]

You were completely premature with this, he just proved us all wrong with a wonderful quote from Stevie himself.

:smiley:

A few lfc fans getting rattled to within inches of their lives when hearing a few home truths about their hero this morning…

@Joe Player[/USER] is handing [USER=1537]@Horsebox his arse

Can someone please contact the Guinness Book of Records please. Kev must be taking the longest running INTERNET BEATING of all time at this stage over the Cork Tipp semi final thread. It must be at about a week and a half now.

i think @twiceasnice97 still holds the record against one seriously deranged loon from kilkenny who shall not be named in the aftermath of clare vs kilkenny in thurles in 2004. mustve been 3 months of an unmerciful hiding

beatings grew a pair lads on tfk

WHAT???

Who is this @beatings lad who a pair on TFK @Joe Player?

Bump.

Who and where?

This happened on the INTERNET a few mins ago so i suppose you could call it an internet beating dished out by Joe Brolly to that dope from Leix. Fuck it i laughed at this :slight_smile:

@Woolberto @JohnFogartyIrl when we want a contribution from you we’ll rattle a bucket