INTERNET beatings

good old georgie burgess/pat mustard

Graham makes clean shit of ‘Miguel’ there but is undoubtedly a bit of a cunt. Came across as quite smug and arrogant on the fr ted 20 year documentary the other night.

@glinner seems like a bit of a touchy cunt

I agree Linehan and Matthews seem like a pair of smug, irritating cunts but Big Mig was retarded to say what he did.

He needs badly to join TFK and learn about what it takes to be an INTERNET king.

Surely pissed given the time of day?

If I was @glinner I wouldn’t be listening to any of that shite from Miguel. The only thing miguel is known for, woof!, is shamelessly klepped from the guardian whereas linehan has given us hours of comedy

His current insignificance must be grating the fuck out of him.

It’s a bit late night drunken student wanker behaviour to be debating the merits of different seasons of Father Ted and then compounded by going on Twitter to tell the writer, criticise him/be a fawning sycophant.

How old is this Miguel lad?

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1126963, member: 2272”]It’s a bit late night drunken student wanker behaviour to be debating the merits of different seasons of Father Ted and then compounded by going on Twitter to tell the writer, criticise him/be a fawning sycophant.

How old is this Miguel lad?[/QUOTE]

“Miguel” said that somebody else copied in Linehan when replying to his initial comment so he replied to that again as he thought it would have been a bit pussyish to take him out again.

Fair enough in that case.

He’s probably a nice lad but trying to be reasonable in the black and White world of the Internet makes him look weak when the writer is having a cut at him. He needed to attack all the shite your man has written since* and his wasting his life playing video games as a grown man and eulogising over them as a new art form.

*no idea what he has done really

+1 Miguel had to stand his ground. All this nonsense about “Twitter ettiquette” is some load of bollox too

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1126972, member: 2272”]Fair enough in that case.

He’s probably a nice lad but trying to be reasonable in the black and White world of the Internet makes him look weak when the writer is having a cut at him. He needed to attack all the shite your man has written since* and his wasting his life playing video games as a grown man and eulogising over them as a new art form.

*no idea what he has done really[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he literally replies to everyone who tweets him and tries to explain his reasoning in any debate (even if it takes a load of separate tweets to do it). He just needed to call Linehan a cunt and move on.

Once you’re explaining you’re losing.

Why don’t you tweet him this sage advice on behalf of the forum.
Linehan seems a stroppy little mare.

[quote=“flattythehurdler, post: 1127009”]Why don’t you tweet him this sage advice on behalf of the forum.
[/quote]
Miguel is a frequenter of the forum flatty.

Well I for once agree with bandage.
Miguel had a reasonable point. Touch of the Violet Elizabeth Bott about glinner it seems.

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1127025, member: 1170”]Well I for once agree with bandage.
Miguel had a reasonable point. Touch of the Violet Elizabeth Bott about glinner it seems.[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn’t you agree with me? I’m right about everything.

They both come across as cunts in that twitter exchange, in my opinion.

A pair of cynts but i think I’m siding with ’ migual’ here.
He critiqued the other lads work, its not a crime.
The other weirdo didn’t engage just flung ‘cunt’ at ‘migual’ in a bit of a strop. I’d say he gets his hole licked a lot.

Exactly.