INTERNET beatings

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1127025, member: 1170”]Well I for once agree with bandage.
Miguel had a reasonable point. Touch of the Violet Elizabeth Bott about glinner it seems.[/QUOTE]

Glinner is probably farmer on here.

, that Barca team of 1996, I know one of them is is prison in Romania for fraud but if im not mistaken they provided the coaches to 4 of the teams in the last 8 of this year’s champions league … WOOF!

blanc- monaco
pep - bayern
enrique - barca
there is someone else

also Prosinicki ( WOOF!) manager of Azerbaijan, Vitor Baia - technical directior at Porto

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1127030, member: 234”]A pair of cynts but i think I’m siding with ’ migual’ here.
He critiqued the other lads work, its not a crime.
The other weirdo didn’t engage just flung ‘cunt’ at ‘migual’ in a bit of a strop. I’d say he gets his hole licked a lot.[/QUOTE]

I’d say he’s had a whole range of arty cunts, hipster cunts, bogger cunts, z-list celebrity cunts etc. fawning over him for years and he feels Father Ted is sacred and immune to criticism

Much like the church he so wonderfully lampooned

Miguel is right on the ball here. Father Ted series 3 is shit.

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1127030, member: 234”]A pair of cynts but i think I’m siding with ’ migual’ here.
He critiqued the other lads work, its not a crime.
The other weirdo didn’t engage just flung ‘cunt’ at ‘migual’ in a bit of a strop. I’d say he gets his hole licked a lot.[/QUOTE]

I think it’s more a case of Linehan dismissing Miguel like the utter non-entity he is.

At least Miguel doesn’t look like Alexander Pacteau.

I think it’s shit from 1 to 3, there I’ve said it.
Father Ted is cringeworthy crap, the Mrs Browne’s boys of the 90s.
What did lenihan do since fr Ted?

Can’t argue with that. Does Graham curse like that regularly on twitter @myboyblue ? Dockers wouldn’t use that language.

I don’t follow him mate, the only reason I stumbled onto the whole charade was because Miguel replied twice to the same tweet causing it to show up to those who don’t follow the other person.

Jesus wept did, you’re better than that

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1127165, member: 234”]I think it’s shit from 1 to 3, there I’ve said it.
Father Ted is cringeworthy crap, the Mrs Browne’s boys of the 90s.
What did lenihan do since fr Ted?[/QUOTE]
You’re trying a bit too hard be noticed, now.

fitzy to runt

Obliterated

Fr Ted is dire. The Brits took to it in the same way they somehow take to Mrs Browne. I understand neither.
The love of Morgan and then his passing helped turn it into whatever it is…cultish or whatever.
I think its cringe worthy for the most part.

Some seriously funny shit posted on this and other threads in the last hour.

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1127189, member: 234”]Fr Ted is dire. The Brits took to it in the same way they somehow take to Mrs Browne. I understand neither.
The love of Morgan and then his passing helped turn it into whatever it is…cultish or whatever.
I think its cringe worthy for the most part.[/QUOTE]
It was already “whatever it is” well before Morgan’s death.

Morgan’s death did mean that critics basically lied through their teeth about series 3 being any good.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1127194, member: 183”]It was already “whatever it is” well before Morgan’s death.

Morgan’s death did mean that critics basically lied through their teeth about series 3 being any good.[/QUOTE]
Speed 3. Woof!

Chris the Sheep. Woof!

Oh wait. Baaaaaad.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1127194, member: 183”]It was already “whatever it is” well before Morgan’s death.

Morgan’s death did mean that critics basically lied through their teeth about series 3 being any good.[/QUOTE]
He died the day after it finished filming. Its turned into something else entirely in the 20years since.