INTERNET beatings

You now have a massive target on your back…

I’m prepared

2 Likes

https://goo.gl/images/vx6G1W

Straight from the Nembo/MBB school of “I’ve won this debate/given you an internet beating”. You’ve fallen a long way.

1 Like

@artfoley schooling @caoimhaoin

@TheUlteriorMotive had been a fairly unmemorable poster for the duration of his time on this forum.

Then suddenly, he outed himself as an utter mentalist.

As I said during the trial, it was like your neighbour suddenly declaring to you that the world was run by giant lizards.

2 Likes

The finest legal brain in Oireland.

2 Likes

I’ve only been away for a few hours and @NemboDandi seems to have lost the plot. He’s hopping up and down like sausages in an Ulster fry pan and tagging me on a number of threads trying to restart old fights. Superb.

Eh he is wrong

I just highlighted to the forum the lies you told it a number of months ago. It seems the truth that you are a insincere teacher mouthpiece does not sit well with you.

These two :smile:

‘an’

Anything but address the fact you told the forum lies and NK called you out on it at the time. He rightly said you were being deliberately disingenuous on teachers and their leave. He was proven correct and you were proven to be a liar and a spoofer.

He is wrong you muppet

Go on so. For the craic, show me the lies I told.

Have you senile dementia too? Check your notifications, you were tagged and quoted on those lies in the Weather thread.

SX355

:roll_eyes:
That is the point. I ring the bell and the two lads come running like salivating simpletons.

I think the point was you took a pounding.

2 Likes

QED

2 Likes