INTERNET beatings

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is too busy as an Assad apologist to worry about Nimby.

What we have here is a group of disaffected posters, some still smarting on the beatings I’ve handed down to them in the past, others jealous of what I have achieved and more thirsty for the mantle of toppling me - finally.

What you will notice is it is a concerted campaign orchestrated by these disaffected posters and done so via means of propaganda. The posters in question lack the guts, nous and moral fibre to do it through the right channels. I think that says more about me than anything else does. When I search for my car keys in my pocket I have to wade through all the vindications just to get a grasp of them.

I hope it doesn’t sound arrogant when I say this but I am the greatest debater on the Internet. And all of you engaging in this propaganda have shown a real fear of me. It’s noted guys, has history thought you anything about me? Are you oblivious to the streams of vindications? You better finish me off now as I always come out on top.

17 Likes

Dont let the bastards drag you down. You bastard.

I found myself nodding in agreement as I read your post.

Taught

2 Likes

You’re awesome, mate. You can make this forum great again, believe me.

That didn’t sound arrogant at all.

2 Likes

You are a very very good debater, no doubt about that. And i look forward to catching up on your latest debates that have prompted this latest petty childish and vindictive campaign against you.

1 Like

When I was a young lad growing up (7 or 8 years of age ) I’d always start a mock fight with my uncle. His favourite saying was " If your going to hit me, make sure I don’t get up, because by Jesus if I do…)

One day by sheer accident I kneed him in the balls. He didn’t get up.

You killed your uncle?

Nah Kid. Just caught him off guard. Twas a dirty one. I didn’t mean to do it.

Happy to give that post its 10th like

That’s debatable

Poor @Sidney is taking it from all sides today on the Terrorism thread.

@Sidney took the mother and father of Internet beatings on the various Paddy Jackson et al trial threads.

the sort of beatings that end an Internet career as any sort of serious or credible poster.

RIP @Sidney

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=McCDWYgVyps

That’s propaganda.

You took a pounding yourself.

Its damaged you more than anyone I’d say. I used to think that you were relatively sane

3 Likes

There isnt one person posting here sane except for @Copper_pipe

7 Likes

He is young. He will get pulled down eventually.

1 Like

I’m humbled