Investment Opportunities (get poor quickly schemes)

is buying a house in Navan a good idea?
i have some cash lying around and need to get it invested for a few reasons

Navan is a grand town IMO.

I would’ve made enough on ethereum a few weeks ago to retire if @Julio_Geordio hadn’t fucked me over.

Nothing there pal…buy south east direction. .along the coast…wicklow /wexford … .way more potential over 20 years…you can use it as a holiday home at worst from the dreary midlands…

The @Bisto is right. The rental market on the North Wexford Riviera is more buoyant than its ever been and with proximity to south Dublin it should remain strong. Drop me a line if you need info @mickee321

1 Like

thanks lads
appreciate it

Quick update after I made another dip into another market.

I now have 305 of Funfair. 1 unit is hovering around the 3cent mark.On first impression it looks like a coin that has some potential and at a price like that I had to have a punt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb3RrTy40yI

I could also sell on my ethereum investment for a profit of 2 percent but i’ll hold out for another while yet!

How do you invest in these

Hows the DAX doing?

2 Likes

:smile:

This cryptocurrency thing is the best legitimate scam you’ll ever see. @Rocko TFKoin don’t miss the boat

Anybody have any advice here? Or even just making interest off a few bob you’ve saved up. It’s always something I’ve wanted to do but don’t no much about it. All advice would be greatly Appreciated.

Go to a financial advisor

Rubbish.

Get your top 10 posters here to each pick a stock/investment and divide it between each of those.

2 Likes

There’s fuck all yield to be had anywhere, even Money Market here only paying 1.6% now.

Stocks are the only game in town, extremely frothy but no reason they can’t go higher unless the Wuhan virus kills half the planet. UPRO/SPXU is an interesting trade if you have discipline, go to stockcharts.com, set the duration to weekly, when the MACD is trending up for UPRO put 50% of your account in that and switch to SPXU when the MACD direction reverses down. UPRO is up 45% since the last switch in October.

These are 3X leveraged so you have to live with volatility, plus you will have taxable gains on profitable trades. This is not investment advice, just something I dabble in myself. If you’re interested trade it on paper for a few months to see if it’s something you can handle.

3 Likes

I was going to get @Copper_pipe to run a poll.

Yeah, put it all on envoi allen at cheltenham.

5 Likes

Are you shorting both?