IOTM- January Preview

It is the midddle of the month already…anyone care to give their thoughts on the month so far?

Puke no1 contender I’d say

Was the Second Great PM-screenshot-climbdown in January? Should be enough for Clare’s finest alright.

When was the first one?

Shermingate

You mean the ball hop in which half the board was in on…I don’t remember any back down on it…I remember you were whinging about screen shots alright at the time…

Its a good month.

Farmer stated clearly that he would prefer to clean up other mens sperm than play rugby which was quite bizzarre.

Flano should sweep the boards though for his attempt/denial/climbdown on the multiple account fiasco!

Puke has to be close as usual
foley deserves a mention for the way MGG destroyed him yesterday & his rovers fans attack bus thread
gola is always there or there abouts
myboyblue & dan cant be too far away for defending tag idiotball

It has to be Art’thick Foley

[quote=“north county corncrake”]
myboyblue & dan cant be too far away for defending tag idiotball[/quote]

There was a lot more than me signed up for the tag lad :wink:

yes, it has to be him , i was very impressed with the way you put him in his box yesterday

true- for some reason i see you as the figurehead though - probably harsh by me

Eh, it’s called seeing before believing…

Flano has to be in the mix, but I’m sure his other accounts will prevent him from winning the crown.

Art’Thick

Thanks indeed; I for one appreciate your praise. Not only from your current title but for Art’Thicks assertain
“NCC faults and all can provide a lot more than faux morality, lies and insults”

You clearly are the standard.

However Art is not the man he was; he is a wreck after the Lords. Perhaps your praise would be more worthy had it come before the Lords had their way with him.

We will never know.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]Thanks indeed; I for one appreciate your praise. Not only from your current title but for Art’Thicks assertain
“NCC faults and all can provide a lot more than faux morality, lies and insults”

You clearly are the standard.

However Art is not the man he was; he is a wreck after the Lords. Perhaps your praise would be more worthy had it come before the Lords had their way with him.

We will never know.[/quote]

Lords?

I’ll let Art explain.

But you’ll probably have to wait until he get’s to a Chartbusters.

Carter for this:

[quote=“dancarter”]Im shy Farmer you see so its a good ice breaker to have something to chat to women about.

dancarter: Jeez Nora Mary you made some super tags there
Nora Mary: Thanks dancarter you were great yourself
dc: Ya this tag is great fun isnt it
NM: only the rock solid finest dan
dc: how are ye getting on in the league
nm: ah Im only here for the craic and to see all the lads in there tight shorts (giggle giggle)
dc: go way outa that nora mary you surely have a boyfriend already
nm: not really (giggle giggle)
dc: im going getting a burger over at the bbq will I get you a few jagerbombs as well
nm: are you trying to get me drunk so you can make a pass at me
dc: yes
nm: Im going to coppers later sure you can try there
dc: grand job nora mary[/quote]

Always makes me laugh that one alright farmer but this isn’t the nomination thread

Who is this Nora Mary?

Sounds like a Drag Queen from Ardfert.