Iphone or xperia?

Unless you have wi-fi the whole time you’re as well to get the 3GS model, cheaper and does more or less the same thing. The iPhone 4 has the camera in the front for video calls which you may or may not ever use.

I have the iphone 3G about a year and a half and if I use the web or apps continuesly for a length of time it eats into the battery, I charge it every night and often need to top it up during the day. Hoping to upgrade soon and I’ll just get the 3GS simply to have a fresh phone with a new battery.

I recently upgraded to the iPhone 4 from an iPhone 3G, have to say I haven’t noticed anything great about the iPhone 4 that would make me think it’s worth spending extra money on. Few small things like better screen resolution but nothing major.

Also recently got a Blackberry Bold 9650 as my business phone, really like it, if the browser was a bit getter I’d actually probably prefer it to the iPhone 4.

Got my iPhone 4 today - free upgrade after all that.
Any App recommendations?

For posting on here you might want the IP Board App (free) or the Taptalk app (2 or 3 Euro but slightly better).

Can’t find the taptalk one.

tapatalk hasnt been working for me over the last couple of days. might not be working or something.

It’s working fine for me. I’ll have a look at it tonight. What’s the problem with it for you Gman? I know it wasn’t working one evening a couple of weeks ago when I was upgrading something but that should have been just for a couple of hours.

Pikeman - there should be a link from tapatalk.com

What does taptalk do that IP Board can’t?

Aaaah-it’s tap A talk

I could never get ipboard app working.

Using tapatalk here now.
Easier than using the computer it seems.

it would load up the board but just freeze on it then. maybe it might be just mine. other apps working ok. might remove it and re install if it doesnt work again.

is tapatalk on android as well actually?

Is the IP board app any better or worse then the mobile format on the net?

due my upgrade today. giving thevnokia n8 serious consideration

due my upgrade today. giving the nokia n8 serious consideration

I have no consideration.

Cut the Rope, what a game!

I haven’t really warmed to it yet.
It’s no angry birds

Angry Birds seasons. Anybody playing this?