Ireland - Euro 2012

does delaney really earn 400k/year???

yes

• but this year alone he has increased future revenue streams by 50 million

I am delighted that Delaney gets 400k a year for no other reason than the fact that it seems to piss KIB Man off so much

Delaney is like one of those FF politicians you idolise. John O’donoghue mark 2

Cheers me up no end :clap:

What a gimp you are

Shut up you bucktoothed ape

Why?

It is great entertainment watching your faux indignation over the past few months about Trap and Delaney’s pay packets along with your whinging after the draws against Slovakia & Moscow despite offering nothing in terms of constructive criticism just pure negativity and begrudgery.

doesnt
a phillanthropist pays traps wages- why would KIB worry about that.

btw it must be hard for the EPL loving gga heads on the board to see things going so well for Irish football

Yes, KIB also took offence with the FAI letting Dennis O’Brien contribute towards Trap’s wages. He seems to be very bitter towards the FAI for some reason, god knows why, youl would swear he he is paying Delaney and Trap’s wages

I offered plenty in the form of constructive criticism in the wake of those 2 awful performances. The I’m alright jack go with the flow mentality of some on here doesn’t appeal to me. I put forward my own points if you don’t agree with them fine. I despise John Delaney. I despise the way another man who enriched himself by bribing ministers of the state funds the employ of Trap. Trap has done the business and got us through but of course he should be subject to criticism same as anyone else. I’m not one for the honest bunch of lads lark and isn’t Trap great bandwagon.

Would it be fair to call you something of a maverick?

Your “constructive criticism” after the Russia match was that Trap should have changed system, when asked what system he should have played with the players at his disposal for the game you hid and refused to respond apart bullshitting on in your initial post about moving Ward or Foley into a position they never played in for Ireland completely ignoring the fact that if Ward was moved we had nobody else for left back, very constructive alright.I also believe your constructive comments after Slovakia were that Steven Hunt put in a decent corner so should start the next day. Pretty sure constructive criticisms from you after both games had digs about Trap’s wages as well

Again more faux indignation in the above post :clap: :popcorn: you are some gimp

Ah I hid, only comment was that Hunt should have started yadda yadda yadda very mature way of debating right there.

For Trap to pick the same formation as had been destroyed in Dublin by the same Russian side defied belief. On the balance of play in Moscow we should have been beaten by 4 or 5 goals. He got away with one big time there and deserves huge criticism for that. Players aren’t pre programmed robots. Keane should have been dropped and another body put in midfield. It may have made no difference but repeating the same mistakes over and over is the definition of stupidity. We will be playing sides of the quality of Russia in Euro 2012 so this point will be revisited.

We were awful against Slovakia at home. Bottled it pretty much our tactics involved seeing how much Skrtle could deal with 50 yard punts. Hunt did well when he came on that night and set up a couple of chances late on. If we are to persist with route one broken play football it makes sense to have the likes of him and even Walters in the side.

But of course in your eyes, the players are an honest bunch of lads and Trap is a genius for getting them ahead of the likes of Armenia, Slovakia and Estonia.

The truth may be somewhere in the middle

I have never said Trap is a genius and have said on here on a number of times I would like us to try and play more expansive football but I do realise we are hamstrung by the fact that we lack central midfield players of any real quality or substance, but like most on here I try and have a balanced view and on balance he has done a fine job , this balanced view can’t be said of you when you seem as interested in getting in snide digs about pay packets time and time again for some reason. What concern is it of your’s what these guys make, what exactly have you contributed to the FAI coffers or Irish football in the last 4 years to be so indignant about their wages

You have been shown to be blinkered about numerous Irish players time and time again over the last qualifying campaign and you seem to fixate on the fact that we have gotten ahead of lessor teams in your eyes yet you give no credit to the fact that we have conceded 1 goal in nearly 1000 minutes of football and have lost 2 games in 23 competitive games under the manager and being unbeaten away from home in that time. For all your talk that you give constructive criticism you don’t and you fail more often than not to give credit where credit is due to certain players due to the fact you have set out your stall against them and refuse to budge on this.

How did he do that?

Ah that old chestnut. Only those who pay should have a view. Interesting insular attitude, no doubt I should stop commenting on Irish socioeconomic issues too.

Leaving aside that moronic point, I have been very complementary of Trap and the players on occasion. I lost faith after the Russia Slovakia double header but that has been restored somewhat by a very clinical performance in Talinn. Everything else aside I thought we played very well in the second half and learned from the experience of the extra man v Armenia. Trap got the call of Walters correct and we were up for it from the start. Given coming and collecting a cross, Andrews breaking forward into the box, from the start our players had a belief about them that we could get the tie finished in the first leg and Im delighted we did.

Not sure where you are getting this faux indignation from. I despise Delaney, a FF type feudal landlord buying rounds for the lads while sacking others. Nothing faux or fake behind that. He is only interested in one thing lining his own pocket and the sight of him or blazers in general on the pitch celebrating with players grates with me. The uncomfortable truth of DOB funding the
manager needs to be highlighted too considering how corrupt he is.

its a private company,who cares what he earns

he is loaded anyway so the FAI job isnt going to affect him too much but he deservs that much for his sucesses

Exactly, KIB seems to almost take Trap and Delaney’s wages personally. Why he feels the need to constantly go on rants about it shows him up as the bitter gimp that he is, the fact that he would get so bent out of shape about something completely outside of his control says it all, no doubt he will be back on about wages with his indignation towards the FAI if we lose a game at the Euro’s.

A goal and an assist for Robbie Brady with the 21’s tonight, This lad will involved in the senior set up in the new year

Do you really think so? We only have 2 or 3 friendly dates before the squad will be announced. Can’t see it happening myself given the options we have out wide (unless injuries intervene). As it is, someone like Liam Lawrence who played in the first few games of this campaign will struggle to make the 23-man squad.