Ireland in the EU

Why are you living here then?

The lad that spent 15 years in college is just upset that none of the many multinationals over here care about his Arts degree

1 Like

You were away to Sweden five minutes ago and you’re off to the Costa every other week to visit your family pre-covid. Some man to be lecturing about selling out.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a holiday.

1 Like

He knows less about economics than he does about hurling.

nazi sympathiser

Ah now he’s a lot of things but Choco is no Nazi

I worked for 2 multinationals sham.

@Thomas_Brady

Giving a Tour de France , Giro d’Italia & a Vuelta Espana here

Sell-out

My generation are the ones that brought Ireland from a church ruled poverty stricken shithole where emigration was the only choice for hundreds of thousands as recent as the 80s, to an Ireland now where lads like you got to stay in college for a decade and a half at the taxpayers expense. You ungrateful whinge merchant.

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap:

The fella mad to pull the ladder up after himself is out

Very poor quality wumming from @Thomas_Brady here in fairness.

The standard of wummery in the country has declined since we joined the EU. ‘‘Twas different back in the day, you didn’t have the internet and all day sitting on your hole in front of a computer. Your wums had to dispatched at the right moment and when delivered correctly you’d have a fella driven demented for days or weeks even.

7 years isn’t a decade and a half. Please don’t lower yourself to the standards of others here. I also worked 4 and sometimes 5 part time jobs while completing my thesis.

I merely asked what the EU has given us…all I’ve gotten is - 2 motorways, we were starving in the 70s and a whole load of nothing else except a few personal jibes.

Personal jibes count double

Touche …

I wonder is the only way for the debt to be cleared going to be through a period of hyperinflation , negative interest rates and QE can’t go on forever.

Interesting times ahead.

2 Likes