Ireland politics (Part 1)

cheers bro

What’s not to like?

5 Likes

They put referees in boots of cars in Wicklow . They encourage girls to box . Donnelly will top the poll as a FFer.

Posting the same opinion for the 146th time?*

*I haven’t counted but feel this is a fair estimate.

2 Likes

If it’s right the 1st time then it’s right the 146th time.

3 Likes

Williams will be seething in the morning id say. Cops have surely sent him on a few talking points to spin out.

I hope he has a spam filter.

1 Like

If he doesn’t do that the other lad won’t like all his posts back. It’s actually parish pump politics at its most basic

That’s some pile of scutter in fairness.

6 Likes

Donnelly can’t contain his delight at receiving an email from “self employed small business owner” Juhniallo.

5 Likes

Didn’t know that supt taylor is suspended pending an investigation wile govt allow noirin to continue in her role with unfettered access to the security services

1 Like

True that, they should have left us at Buckley

1 Like

Reminds me of this

The only other one was from this lunatic.
We called the police because it was so demented.

You’re being a bit presumptuois here. They wanted to vote for FF as much as they did anyone else with the exception of FG. The vote were very evenly distributed across all the partys, between abou 8-12% with FG taking up to 30%

Of Donnelly first preference votes distributed in 2016 (2916 votes)

• Fianna FĂĄil picked up 12%
  • SF (1 Candidate) picked up 12%
  • Greens (1 Candidate) 10%
  • FG picked up 30%
  • Labour picked up 10%
  • PBP were under 10%

So 1 in 8 wanted FF? I’ll send on a correction so.

1 in 8 most certainly were not against voting for FF, the same as all other parties bar FG who had a bigger share.

I’m just pointing out that they were certaonly not all against FF, which is what you suggested.

You are vile.

1 Like

A labour party shill

1 Like

You are servile, you Cork lickspittle cunt.

None of that happened.