Ireland politics (Part 1)

It’s all supposition, but I think Williams would have printed whatever “quote” he was fed, whether he met the girl or not. But still, find her and pull at a few loose threads and the truth will come out fairly quickly.

It looks like FG and the guards are going hang it on the American lesbian and the RTE and the Indo are going to facilitate this. The headline story on Rte radio at 9am this morning was Michael D being receiving some class of Man of the Match award from the Peruvian government.

Another one from Williams, dated April 16th, 2014. There doesn’t appear to be any further articles on the subject.

So, did Micheal Martin ever meet the woman?

Clearly he knows more than he is letting on.

2 Likes

There is no clerical error ffs. It was a Garda sponsored fit up as Taylor has sworn under oath

1 Like

I said that yesterday. That clerical error excuse was stuck in an envelope at the front of the file. On the front of it was written “Only open when shit hits fan”

Niall Collins will be the next Minister for Justice. You read it here first.

Are you the minister for bleedin obvious!

1 Like

True dat. Shatter,Callanin,O Sullivan and that fuckin mouthpiece williams should all be criminally investigated.

By who? The guards?

GSOC are staying very quiet

I’d be more interested to see what Josephine feehily has to say

They don’t have any investigative function though. Their recommendations being regularly ignored notwithstanding.

If that’s the case then they have to shout it from the rooftops. But they have the power to drag in noirin

It would appear that Feehily sat on the interview panel that appointed O’Sullivan - awks

Why josephine art?

Head of the Policing Authority. Ex-Revenue head, long-time senior civil servant and politically compromised too by this stage I’d imagine

FF at 32% in tomorows Sunday Times poll…SF up to 19%…Blueshirts down to 21%…:grinning:

3 Likes

Big gap now for FF. They’ll keep quiet on this now, no point in them risking getting dragged into the mess.

They won’t say a word, it’s ideal for them.

Labour are also making a few gains…could potentially be the next coalition.

SF will govern as the supporting party in government within the next 5/6 years imo.

1 Like

The numbers might spook ross and the others into doing a dick spring on Albert: we need a head enda, yours or noirin and frances’