Ireland politics (Part 1)

If Paul Williams is to be investigate then Paul Reynolds should be investigated too.
He is an even bigger Garda stooge than Williams.

She’ll be known as the Zapper

[g] To investigate whether Commissioner O’Sullivan, using briefing material
prepared in Garda Headquarters, planned and orchestrated broadcasts on RTE on
the 9th of May 2016, purporting to be a leaked account of the unpublished O’Higgins
Commission Report, in which Sgt McCabe was branded a liar and irresponsible.

2 Likes

McCabe just lobbed in a grenade. Election time

2 Likes

And Reynolds was being briefed against McCabe long before that.
It was obvious from the tone of his reports over the past couple of years that he was out to cast doubts on the credibility of Maurice McCabe.

if Reynolds is investigated then @Juhniallio must be investigated too

4 Likes

McCabe has just brought down the government there I think. The state attempted to use the false sexual allegations to discredit him in the enquiry, no way anyone can deny it went right to the top now

what was it?

What grenade?

Huh?

Hand grenade

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11845863/mccabe.pdf

He has released a statement and slated the government

More of a bomb.

He said he has no confidence in a commission of inquiry and wants a full public gig.

What did he say?

State attacked McCabe during O’Higgins commission and attempted to discredit him by introducing the false allegations. Even though at this stage they were known to be false. Anyone who read the transcripts of the O’Higgins Commission will have known this. Presumably Francis read or should have read same.

2 Likes

He’s standing outside the Dail with a grenade from what I can gather from posts here.

2 Likes

He’s already set it off, bits of Francis Fitzgerald have been found as far away as Camden Street

1 Like

Basically said he doesn’t want a commission of inquiry, he wants a public one. He also said that the solicitors for the AGS tried to introduce the Tusla allegations into the O’Higgins investigation.

2 Likes

Also completely fucks O’Sullivans I knew nothing defense, she surely knew what the solicitors acting on the Guards behalf were doing