Ireland politics (Part 1)

You’re inspired by idiocy? Good for you.

It does say quite a bit if none of the rest of them can lay a glove on a man commonly believed to be an idiot alright.

1 Like

I think that says more about the quality of TDs than Kenny’s “abilities”

1 Like

Thats what I was referring to. Gombeen politicians for a gombeen electorate?

Well, aren’t you a grand clever man to see through it all.

10 Likes

Does Mick Clifford get paid everytime he’s on the radio? He must be making a fortune the last few weeks

Paul Murphy attacking Enda’s truthfulness in the Dail on the Last Word now

Regina doherty talking shite on radio 1 about allegations and commissioner. Unreal.

It’s every Kerry persons dream job, getting paid to talk.

10 Likes

I’m shocked no one else could, shur you said it yourself here that the boys here were only fooling themselves. We’re different gravy mate.

Car crash interview by Micheál Martin on Six One there. What a fucking cunt he is by the way.

3 Likes

Cork weirdo

The lads are already scrambling around looking for the next life or death issue to get worked up about and post essays on.

2 Likes

I’m still not done with this one, mate. Statements of clarification are being read by Taoiseach, Tánaiste and Minister for Children right now and, quite incredibly, Zappone’s statement completely contradicts Kenny’s one from a couple of minutes ago. They’re sitting two seats away from each other.

1 Like

Cheers, pal… i’ve just tuned in.

Enda told the truth…today :joy:

1 Like

Enda has told so many fucking lies at this stage that he genuinely cannot remember the truth or what is supposed to be the truth.

1 Like

Big Mary Lou got up there a while back and referenced the three Paul Williams articles from April and May 2014 and said they related to Maurice McCabe and that Martin and Kenny were therefore aware of the false sexual abuse allegations since then.

2 Likes

Zappone keeping her finger in the dyke anyway, if you excuse the pun.

5 Likes

Fitzgerald calling Jim The Wank a liar.