Ireland politics (Part 1)

He’s just slow on the uptake but blames the ear.

That and taking answers off someone back in Garda HQ?

This gombeen:

2 Likes

Listening to Jonathan Sugarman today in front of PAC today was harrowing. Political lightweight Michael Darcy was cross examining him. Sugarman has done the country a huge service. His report that was released a few months ago gained very little traction in the media. This man has been unemployable over the last 10 years and is relying on charity and mercy of a few friends for a bit of food and shelter. Shocking.

1 Like

He is still reeling from @Juhniallio’s hard hitting letter

12 Likes

:joy:

Lads.

Have a look at the Bath, Lingfield & Newcastle cards today please to see if anything stands out.

The Brits the godless Protestants that they are have racing today . The fucking heathens .

I’m only half watching and listening to this speech by Brendan Howlin live from Wexford but I’m tremendously impressed.

A good guy.

1 Like

Unbelievable, yet completely believable.

Labour are back.

I have it on pause downstairs. He’s electrifying. Wexford is Ireland!

Labour are great lads to talk about doing things. Not so good at actually doing them.

1 Like

Jesus you Limerick folk are really catty after the rugby today.

Howlin really should be top of the bill at the pendulum summit next year.

Howlin is a snowflake and a midget.

Kev probably thinks he is 6ft though.

4 Likes

Minister for Public Expenditure spent €47 on toilet sign in €47,000 office makeover

1 Like

Hardly a snowflake, he was the minister for no you can’t have any money in one of the most austere government in our country’s history.

In fairness everything had to be cut to 3/4 size. That’s expensive shit.

No wind up at all.

That was the most impressive Irish political speech I’ve seen for years, ever, actually.

I even tweeted about it.

Cynicism gets us nowhere, chaps.

We need to form a proper progressive left alliance and stop the sniping.

If I can shake off my hangover by Monday I’m joining GreenLabSinnDemidarity.

It’s a catchy name and I think it’ll catch on.

2 Likes

He is.

Whinging about Trump being a sexist, racist and homophobe - all snowflake causes.