Ireland politics (Part 1)

The sideburns on SeĂĄn Gillane, the prosecuting barrister, in the political trial of Paul Murphy et al are something to behold.

1 Like

Burton will never be forgiven for this.

I have sideburns like that

1 Like

Auld Joan laying the poor me on thick at this trial of the Jobstown Protestors.

1 Like

She said in evidence yesterday that she suffered horrible verbal abuse on that day in Jobstown.

What was said?

Things like “shame on you”, she replied.

Bless.

They called her a see you next tuesday as well.

1 Like

Poor would Joan is a shit witness

"She said she did not hear exactly what people were chanting at the protest on 15 November 2014.

She was “in the back of a car, cold and hungry”, with her adviser in tears, and she was hearing the personal abuse from people closest to the car who were calling her names and wishing illness and death on her.

Shameful carry on. Water balloons were thrown as well. If an example isn’t made of the perps then democracy as we know it is at serious risk. Hang em high.

Imagine the shoe was on the other foot and a load of members of the Catholic Church protested abortion reform by trapping a female Minister like Zappone in a car for a few hours.

There’d be some outcry by Murphy, RBB and their self righteous buddies.

10 Likes

aren’t you the guy that imagined the rescue helicopter was shot down by Russians?

stop imagining things

1 Like

I’m comparing things by use the intro ‘imagine if’.

Like ‘Imagine if @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy ever left his basement and interacted with actual people in real life’.

Not an ooofty.

This never happened

No shit.

2 Likes

Ah lads she is having nightmares from the protest. Fuck sake tall about milking it.

This bit from the RTÉ news report earlier was hilarious:

She also said one of the slogans such as “you can stick your water meters up your arse” would not be considered a political slogan, rather “a human rights abuse if someone were to attack a person in that way.”

4 Likes

Surely having to listen to her for the last few years is some sort of humans rights abuse.

1 Like

Nah sure you weren’t forced to listen to her.

2 Likes

I hope they nail that fucking waster Murphy to the wall. Sounds they are setting him up well already

7 Likes

Don’t try con a SF councillor. :grinning: