Ireland politics (Part 1)

It doesn’t really. It just shows you one is little better than the other. There’s no honour in being the tallest midget in the group.

:joy:

What a country… WHAT A FUCKING COUNTRY… FG must be the thickest shower of gimps to walk the earth

Being the tallest midget is all that matters to FG and FF and FF usually out-manoeuvre FG without even having to try.

And that my friend, says quite a lot about our electorate

1 Like

I met him in his office once upon a time about 10 years ago. He had a lovely glass walled office upstairs in his premises. We went up to the office and he opened a drawer and took out an ashtray and proceeded to smoke 4 or 5 carolls in the 45 odd mins I was there. Room was literally shrouded in this smoke.

An Offaly man wouldn’t be seen dead smoking anything else. Shur they used to smoke them on the bench during All Irelands if the rumours are to be believed.

1 Like

Never happened

Brian or Barry?

Barry

Sure back in the day Johnny Pilkington probably made more money for Imperial tobacco then the Marlboro man.

1 Like

Very fucking cosy. Cunts.

1 Like

Is that Duncan Castles behind the bar ??

1 Like

We’re all suckers for buying into the whole charade that passes for politics in Ireland

1 Like

Was looking at Michel “Brexitmeister” Barnier addressing the joint sitting of the Oireachtas earlier.

He was standing near the Shinners and Mary Lou, being conscious that the camera was on her, and of the fact that she’s gone as fat as a fool, spent most of his address sucking in her cheeks in a sorry effort to appear otherwise. Pitiful, really,

2 Likes

That’s something only a fat cunt would have observed.

5 Likes

I’m a svelte, fighting machine, bud. If I see you in the vicinity of the People’s Park we could have a right pagga.

1 Like

ooooft etc etc

He’s lucky he’s not made of chocolate