Ireland politics (Part 1)

Yerra if its ready for shirtlifting marriage, its ready for anything.

Did they still think they could get Flanagan? I was quite surprised to read in the Phoenix recently that Michael Ring and Flanagan were pro Leo. Donā€™t think Ring has announced yet though?

I think Ring would be perfect for Leo. A rural old stager whoā€™s been shafted for years by Kenny.

Theyā€™ve also displayed a stunning ability to turn every open goal into an own goal e.g. gardai, NAMA etc

Leo is very fond of ring so Iā€™d expect Michael to reciprocate.

5 Likes

:joy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0S8UycMf9g&feature=share

I like your moxy

I like yours too

I just did.
Iā€™m calm again.
I was a bit ott.
Apologies.

How is it, that when I looked to shift to Ireland, the accountant in Ireland told me Iā€™d be insane?
One law for the mncā€™s, everyone else gets screwed I was informed, and told to leave my money and business in the UK.

1 Like

This, genuinely is how I picture you, always have.

3 Likes

I canā€™t answer that question.

I have no idea what industry youā€™re in
I have no idea of what the comparable tax breaks are like in your industry

I do know personal tax is higher in Ireland, and if youā€™re self employed that would certainly make you think twice.

However what you stated doesnā€™t hold up to objective fact. Thatā€™s just a tired own trope about the Irish economy. There are lots of faults with it but it is just plain wrong to say ā€œnothing was doneā€.

Ireland isnā€™t a proper country at all

1 Like

I was hoping to just move my ā€œhqā€ to Dublin.
She said Iā€™d get danced on.
That is my first hand experience two months ago. It would have meant moving some money also.

Thatā€™s no problem, old pal, I was a bit injudicious myself in my use of language. All in a days internetting.

3 Likes

You are a credit to the internet

1 Like

Both of you are a credit.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s LVā€™s policy on crime? Will he play it coolio and sort things out or will Dublin remain a Gangstaā€™s Paradise under him?

Stark scenes on the news. While the Greeks continue to riot, we have one of the most vibrant economies in the world.

Thank you Enda.

4 Likes