Ireland politics (Part 1)

The auld lad at 20 seconds with his wife :smiley:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBOnz46XcAA45GM?format=jpg

1 Like

What a pointless article.

A sad day for vigilantes everywhere

2 Likes

Games changed man.

Public sector employees don’t pay tax, public sector employees are the recipients of tax paid by working people and private corporations.

I think what you are referring to is an “accounting exercise”.

1 Like

I’m going to have to hang up my sack full of door knobs :cry:

I’d say you’re ok though if you don’t invite the guy to your house, beat him with your sack full of door knobs, and then show him the way out.

The usual MO of kidnapping him, blindfolding him, battering the cunt and then dumping him in the middle of nowhere should still be ok.

I think something we could all learn from this case, is don’t record your waterboarding sessions.

:thinking:

Great news. Could you imagine the outrage if this guy came from a normal party on here? Different standards for the Soldiers of Destiny 2.0.

The silence is deafening old friend. But we will not be silenced.

Yeah, having unqualified people in the Dept of Finance worked out just fine for us didn’t it?

Who was unqualified to do what? I take that you probably only read the headline and didn’t get to the end of the article. Would the staff opening letters and the people working in HR need to be accountants do you reckon? Would accountants be the best people to formulate policy for you? Take your time.

2 Likes

Like I said, we had a dept filled with unqualified people reporting to a school teacher. It’s no wonder the country was ransacked. It’s a common theme across the public sector in Ireland. It’s so bad we have police commissioners unable to hold on to their phones. Incompetence is well rewarded in Ireland.

You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about really. I suppose you think everyone in the department should be highly qualified and all their wages should be cut.

At least he didn’t glass someone in a bar.

You’re very defensive, pal.