Ireland politics (Part 1)

His speech did. Not all sons carry the sins of the father

Watched the first 30/40 seconds of that M(a)cSharry. What a cunt. No wonder FF are in the state they’re in when you see the state of the gimps involved with them.

1 Like

Read the 1st 3 or 4 words of this, just @Bandage being a gimp again, no wonder TFK is losing so many of it’s greats lately

Do you realise you’re championing Marc McSharry? :joy::joy::joy:

I am championing accountability, this Govt has been getting away without it for far too long.

Fair play for getting beyond the first minute of that pompous windbag’s utterances.

He’s touched a nerve?

13% of nothing is nothing. Does he know what 0% of nothing is :grinning:

I also have a very real concern that those advocating perpetual bonds either don’t understand them or don’t understand the implications of them. They aren’t a bad idea but they seem to be treating them as some sort of free money tree which SF are so often criticised for.

He was right on a lot of things alright.

FF need new blood like the son of a disgraced former minister to come to the fore. It’s the kind of new politics the country needs to move forward

1 Like

He made a mistake on VAT too but it’s someone putting forward potential workable ways out of this mess that won’t perpetuate the crisis too far beyond the damage already done. Party politics is the original people digging in and doubling down, strictly only for genuine idiots. I don’t care where the solutions for the mess we are in come from I just want to hear them

I genuinely think pubs will be allowed to open relatively unhindered by the time they get around to letting them. I think social distancing of a token degree will be required, no crowds at the bar for example. Maybe nightclubs won’t be allowed open for a while and pubs will actually have to keep at the capacity they are supposed to be at, but it won’t affect 90% of bars in this country.

UK pubs will be open a month at that stage probably.

I don’t see why a hotel would need to open at anything less than full capacity. I mean, I don’t know about the rest of you, but I don’t get too close to anyone I haven’t brought with me to the hotel in first place. Hotel bars and restaurants might be an issue but the same as the above will apply.

1 Like

Hotels will not be allowed open their bars on reopening but will be allowed serve alcohol through the restaurants. Go figure The key for the entire hospitality sector is that what was viable in 2019 will be viable again. It, and many other industries, will need protection in the meantime, otherwise most independents will go to the wall.
What happens then? The vulture funds step in and clean up.
I think we can do better

Incredibly strange wording.
‘Wonderful to see you and your…niece… again Mr Geordio.’

1 Like

Is it? I think it covered all eventualities, wife and daughter. I think your mind might be betraying something about your own life there mate :flushed:

This is not about me. It’s well known I go swimming for that sort of carry on.

Tune

2 Likes

Meow :kissing_cat:

He’s badly rattled there.

Stage 4

What did she say to elicit such a response?

She made a joke about his haircut

1 Like