Ireland politics (Part 1)

Goodness knows

They earned a pay rise in that period for that alone. He had a few regulars he used fillet but when Endaā€™s ban came he had to be nice to the very few fgs who would come on. Pascal never shirked it in fairness to him.

Could I interest you in some magic beans?

Thatā€™s like leading after a furlong of the grand national mate.

1 Like

Was in general what?

5 Likes

I donā€™t think anyone is surprised at the brazen greed displayed by FFG here. They have been at it for 100 years. If you vote for pigs you canā€™t be surprised when they head straight for the trough. But the Greens have shattered any illusions that people may have had about their honesty and integrity by voting for this.

Unsurprisingly not a word about it in the Sindo.

It would have been a great chance for the Greens to lay down a marker.

1 Like

How does one get into the ā€˜special adviserā€™ industry?

Iā€™d say Ryan can hardly tie his shoelaces in fairness

4 Likes

I canā€™t seem to remember a Govt get off to such a stuttering start as this one. Full of self created in house problems.

1 Like

Nice to SFā€™s Brian Stanley take up the head of the PAC. Good to see him take the pay rise too.

1 Like

To be honest the other problems before this well bizarre occurances . The pay increase and the SPADs are utter bananas .

Wtf were they thinking with that pay rise? Not like giving an extra ā‚¬16k to 3 people actually makes any difference but the optics are terrible

Itā€™s actually only 1 additional 16k I think. There was already provisions to pay the extra money to 2 super juniors.

2 Likes

Hopefully one of the 8 gives him a few tips on how to stay awake in the Dail Chamber.

Exactly. Itā€™s just created one additional job - essentially because itā€™s a 3 party coalition.

Itā€™s still a bit stupid and an own goal but the amount of dopes getting outraged about something they donā€™t even have the basic facts for is impressive (cc @the_man_himself et al)

ā€œI donā€™t know what Iā€™m angry about but Iā€™m absolutely fumingā€