Ireland politics (Part 1)

This tweet is unreal good.

5 Likes

He wouldnā€™t be stopped travelling so not the gotcha he imagined.

This government seems to be leo free to implement his common sense conservative policies while the gobdaw out front takes the flack. Itā€™s great to see twitter so outraged, gobshites who wouldnā€™t vote for FG anyway thinking they are worrying them with the online rage. A silent nod for our government from the silent majority.

1 Like

FFG and Green supporters could be accused of lots of things. But being ā€œsilentā€ is not one of them.

I wonder would he consider hiring a social media team, Leo could give him a pointer.

I think he overreached there. Who is he?

Sure heā€™s from Cork boi.Iā€™ll do what I like.

There are a good few here who thought Coveney was an honourable politician. All FFG have a fierce sense of entitlement.

1 Like

I wish to withdraw this rash comment from the record

An awful kick to @maroonandwhite, @mikehunt and @Raylan

3 Likes

Comedy writers couldnt come up with this stuff ---- itā€™s gold.

3 Likes

The govt have backtracked on their policy of going on foreign holidays whilst being on the ā‚¬350 a week payment.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Another U-turn thats 2 in the one week.

Enjoy Greenland mate

1 Like

This Gubbermint wonā€™t last to September.

What happened to the silent nod from the silent majority?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Fucking clowns.

2 Likes

An attempt to put people off travelling has now turned into promoting it. Spineless as ever.

1 Like

Iā€™ll only be heading to the villa in Spain this year pal ā€¦ Anyway, iā€™m not, nor was I, in receipt of any welfare payments.

Zero leadership.

1 Like

Sad to see even what really just looks like a backdown but how many howyas will travel to Malta, Finland, Norway, Italy, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Cyprus, Slovakia, Greece, Greenland, Gibraltar, Monaco and San Marino? An astute enough u turn. While the whole purpose of the clampdown succeeds despite the woke noise, good politics overall.