Ireland politics (Part 1)

Leo cleaning house

That’s a bit fucking stupid - it doesn’t make any sense to start with

1 Like

the stupid cunt throwing out the “mental health” cliche to try garner some sympathy for himself. utter scumbag so he is.

Wash yere hands ye dirty cunts

Maybe he wouldn’t have mental health issues if he was on FFG spin merchant wages

Sorry there Ralphie pal, I have to pull you up here because this is actually fairly serious shit that Leo is trying to pull.

If you listen to what she says, it sounds like Leo is just race-baiting. I disagree with what Lynn Boylan says in the video, I don’t think the courts are biased against blacks or travellers but that’s all that she said, she never attacked white middle-class men, she just said they tend to view the law differently than travellers or uneducated people. That is obviously correct, we obviously do view the law differently (although I don’t really think we get unfavourable treatment, that’s just my opinion but she’s entitled to give hers). They’re talking about a piece of new landlord legislation.

For Leo to interpret that as “SF don’t want middle-class, white men” is absolutely outrageous. Horrendous race-baiting shite, proper COTY behaviour.

I also had a wee look through the start of the comments and generally people agree with me, he’s getting absolutely slaughtered. From the first 20 or so comments I’ve seen the only people supporting him are FG branch accounts. Not many FG bots in there. Even our friend Sarah-Jane is piling in.

https://twitter.com/jillers/status/1293676587813081090

etc.

2 Likes

Confirmed, he’s getting absolutely murdered in there. More comments than likes, never a good sign. This is probably my favourite comment.

Also this one:

But seriously, what a race-baiting cunt. The PR advisors leave him for 10 minutes and this is what he comes up with.

This hBV guy seems to know his stuff

2 Likes

I take this back, working class men get longer sentences from some judges. A nice middle-class boy who plays rugby can get away with anything.

Leo must be raging with Davie up the ra getting all the Twitter attention lately

Leo has them dancing on a string.

FG are very badly rattled — they;re taking to twitter every chance they can to have a pop off SF – it’s not like they’ve anything else to be doing I suppose.

Has the old “my twitter account was hacked” excuse been rolled out yet?

If by ‘cleaning house’ you mean ‘needlessly making an absolute fool of himself’ then you are correct.

2 Likes

Leo getting dirty in the trenches, fair play

He’s put you and the rest of Laois back in yisser box in anyway

We can only do as our elected govt request.

1 Like

That’s that cleared up so. Leo should employ someone to take care of his PR though so this doesn’t happen again.

4 Likes

Or maybe he should channel his energy in to doing his job as Minister rather than trying to favour with a twitter mob