Ireland politics (Part 1)

Rent boy?

The compliant mainstream media not putting much pressure on the government over Helen McEntee.

1 Like

Don’t tell me you’re surprised. If this pandemic has taught us one thing it’s how staggeringly all media platforms are exposing themselves as Governmental arse-lickers.

1 Like

@the_man_himself will be out to bat for RTE now shortly.

Huh? RTE have been a disgrace in my opinion during the pandemic and I have mentioned that hundreds of times on here

4 Likes

Paraic MacLoclainn had a ding dong with Colm (the tub of butter) Brophy this morning. Landed a couple of digs but Brophy is quite elusive for a fat cunt in fairness

The pandemic? We’re talking about their coverage (or lack of) on Government scandals.

It’s easy for gov TDs be elusive when broadcasters like Clare Byrne don’t bother to moderate debates as they should.

The only effective broadcaster in the Irish state was Vincent Browne and he was the reason why so many big Gov TDs would not set foot near his show.

1 Like

cowardly fucks

1 Like

Time to move on lads.

So Helen McAbsEntee reckons she talked to Michael Martin about it.

Michael Martin said she didn’t.

:popcorn:

3 Likes

:smiley:

2 Likes

She needs to go

Its like watching Fargo, one little lie is all it takes to bring the whole thing crashing down

Corruption and cronyism is alive and well. All tolerated by the greens for the sake of a cyclepath in trim and a few wolves outside arklow

1 Like

You know the old saying “A lie has only one leg”.

It looks like Fiona hasn’t read the situation very well.

3 Likes